Gas station etiquette

Teddy Nug Turns Down His Radio For No Man.........not Even Hk4u!!!!!!

I am waiting for somone to invent a device that will fry the radio next to you with the push of a button or when I am trying to sleep and some nut comes down the street at 2:00 in the morning with his radio booming. I might be the first to buy one.

I am waiting for somone to invent a device that will fry the radio next to you with the push of a button or when I am trying to sleep and some nut comes down the street at 2:00 in the morning with his radio booming. I might be the first to buy one.
That's easy. All you need is a rocket and a small-yield nuclear weapon capable of airburst that will generate an electromagnetic pulse to knock that radio out. A convenient side-effect is that you can instantly bake all of that meat you've been saving up in the freezer.

That's easy. All you need is a rocket and a small-yield nuclear weapon capable of airburst that will generate an electromagnetic pulse to knock that radio out. A convenient side-effect is that you can instantly bake all of that meat you've been saving up in the freezer.

The down side is that at that range it would bake me also.

And another thing. Turn that stupid radio down! Just because you want to ruin your hearing with that crap does not mean everyone else wants to hear it.

+2!
I don't care what kind of 'music' you listen to,I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!

Actualy,I'm working on that,and you can produce an EMP without a nuclear explosion.I am just trying to figure out how to do it without ANY explosion.When I figure it out,I'll make you a good deal.
;)

Actualy,I'm working on that,and you can produce an EMP without a nuclear explosion.I am just trying to figure out how to do it without ANY explosion.When I figure it out,I'll make you a good deal.
;)

Add my name to the list of buyers!

;)

Make sure it's directional and shoots a fairly tight pattern--don't want all the computers in your own car fried when aiming it at someone else's--would ruin the getaway . . . ;)

How about them low lifes that pull up to the pump on the opposite side of their gas tank. They try to streach the hose, realize it's too short, then insist on trying to make it fit by opening the car doors or windows and passing it through the vehicle! Saw this a couple of times here in PRHI and while on the road traveling.

Unbelievable!

gf

How about them low lifes that pull up to the pump on the opposite side of their gas tank. They try to streach the hose, realize it's too short, then insist on trying to make it fit by opening the car doors or windows and passing it through the vehicle! Saw this a couple of times here in PRHI and while on the road traveling.

Unbelievable!

gf

I have not seen that yet but nothing would supprise me.

How about them low lifes that pull up to the pump on the opposite side of their gas tank. They try to streach the hose, realize it's too short, then insist on trying to make it fit by opening the car doors or windows and passing it through the vehicle!

What??
I'd probably take a picture if I saw someone doing that.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back