Gangster Government

My only question is: how much of this sort of BS will the American public tolerate before something is actually done to correct this current course of swirling the drain?

The corruption is rampant and disgusting.

i would like anyone,anyone to show me in the constitution where it say's the president can fire the c.e.o. of a private company and install a goverment offical to then run that private buisness? STAND UP AMERICA!:angry:

i would like anyone,anyone to show me in the constitution where it say's the president can fire the c.e.o. of a private company and install a goverment offical to then run that private buisness? STAND UP AMERICA!:angry:

Good point. And where are all these unconstitutional zelets over the health care bill? They come out of the wood work any time the Government steps on the churches toes. Yet you hear nothing about Government taking over private business. :angry:

Yeah we need to STAND UP, alright, but someone want to tell me how to that, exactly? Don't tell me to write letters and make phone calls...that hasn't accomplished jacksquat. This administration with it minions in Congress has made it perfectly clear that they're gonna do whatever the hell they want to do and the American people be damned.

gangster goverment

Yeah we need to STAND UP, alright, but someone want to tell me how to that, exactly? Don't tell me to write letters and make phone calls...that hasn't accomplished jacksquat. This administration with it minions in Congress has made it perfectly clear that they're gonna do whatever the hell they want to do and the American people be damned.

you can vote the basterds out!:angry:

you can vote the basterds out!:angry:

Really?? like Al Franken??? If you don't like the results of an election, call acorn. Find more votes in the trunk of a car. More votes than registered voters, no problem, we'll count them anyway. Diebold, don't worry, they're hack proof.......that's if they decide to let us vote...........

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back