G50AE Banned?

localgirl

I just noticed G50AE has a "banned" under his name. What the heck happened? I hope being snarky isn't reason enough, 'cause there's a few of us who would be in trouble!

So that's where he went ... hm, he does always always always bring in CCW badges into any discussion, be it about badges or pumpkin pie recipes but that's not to say I would like to see him banned?

Still think he has a whole drawer full of CWP Badges at home. Just think he's too embarrassed to tell anyone :>)

Dang! I love fighting with that guy. But He is harmless. GOOD Person to buy badges from so anyone new here wanting one just ask him. He has lots of concealed carry badges! Tell him whitetiger sent ya.

G50AE is not in the database of members either, at least not in the one accessable to us.

Should we send up smoke signals?

I haven't seen him for a week or so and he hasn't responded to this thread. Lukem has stated that any more CCW badge talk would get him the boot.....

I have him on my friends list. I clicked on his name and went right to his profile. He's had over 4,000 posts and has 5 friends. Shoot, I only have six. I think he may have gone off for the Holiday weekend. His last post was the 22nd.

For those of you who are new(or have never seen anyone banned before.) When the word "Banned" is under your user name it means you have been banned from the forums. I hate to say it but most of the reason he was on the forums for was to up his post count.

Funny, I never noticed but it couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow.

I put the troll on the 'Ignore list' over a year ago. None of his posts are visible unless I over rode the setting.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back