fwlony means no college

crazycathed

I just saw a cop on TV tell someone if they got a felony as an adult they can't get into college. I had 2 felonies and went to college.is this something new or was he just talking crap?

if it is a drug felony then you can't get financial aid but if you murder,rape,or just like to punch strangers then you can still get it.not a lawyer but in the campus rules drug charges will get you a denial of service

I work in Education and if you have a drug felony you cannot get financial aid for two years from the date of your felony. But if you can pay for it yourself you can get your education.

they got some kind of second chance program in ohio.if the felony isn't drug or violence related they can be sealed. I did have 1 but someone got busted for aggrivated burglary and used my social security card for ID so I got stuck with the charge. the charge was dropped against the person but I got it sealed anyway. I had all of this taken care of in the last 3 months got CCW training and bought 5 firearms. It been 6 weeks since my application was turned in and haven't heard anything about my CCW yet. I'm rushing to enjoy to the fullest extent my 2A right I screwed myself out of 20 years ago before obama screws me out of it again. It's almost like I get a toy taken from me because I was a bad boy.just when mom gives it back daddy obama comes along and kicks it out of my hand and smashes it against the wall making sure I can't play with it anymore.

they got some kind of second chance program in ohio.if the felony isn't drug or violence related they can be sealed. I did have 1 but someone got busted for aggrivated burglary and used my social security card for ID so I got stuck with the charge. the charge was dropped against the person but I got it sealed anyway. I had all of this taken care of in the last 3 months got CCW training and bought 5 firearms. It been 6 weeks since my application was turned in and haven't heard anything about my CCW yet. I'm rushing to enjoy to the fullest extent my 2A right I screwed myself out of 20 years ago before obama screws me out of it again. It's almost like I get a toy taken from me because I was a bad boy.just when mom gives it back daddy obama comes along and kicks it out of my hand and smashes it against the wall making sure I can't play with it anymore.

Kinda the way I figured it had to be, but I'm surprised you could type "daddy" and "0bama" as a phrase.

Unfortunately.....

just when mom gives it back daddy obama comes along and kicks it out of my hand and smashes it against the wall making sure I can't play with it anymore.

You know, that is just about how I believe it is going to happen.

By the way, it is good to hear that you are being a good boy again. More power to you.

Instead of "Take care!" or "Come back next time!", maybe a better parting comment could be "Don't be a felon!". I know some people who might need to hear that. :laugh:

Hey, it's good advice.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back