Funny......Sarah Palin Name Generator

Hey, those are funny. Mine's Chin Trout Palin and my kids Luger Otter, Skunk Grunt, and Soup Landmine. Actually, that landmine one fits my youngest pretty well :)

Her kids names sound like places to me, maybe someplace where something meaningful happened (with the exception of Trig--haven't gotten that placed yet). The track, Bristol Bay, somewhere among the willows, their Piper airplane . . . or maybe she just liked those names because she didn't like being one of the many Sarah's in town growing up and didn't want that to happen to her kids.

Mine would be...Puck Mule Palin

My wife would be...Rust Mustang Palin. It's pretty accurate. That fits my wife perfectly! :happy: Glad she doesn't read this forum...

Lol KimberPB comes out to be Bomb Locamotive Palin.....

My real name comes out as Scat Dubya Palin.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, those are funny. Mine's Chin Trout Palin and my kids Luger Otter, Skunk Grunt, and Soup Landmine. Actually, that landmine one fits my youngest pretty well :)

Her kids names sound like places to me, maybe someplace where something meaningful happened (with the exception of Trig--haven't gotten that placed yet). The track, Bristol Bay, somewhere among the willows, their Piper airplane . . . or maybe she just liked those names because she didn't like being one of the many Sarah's in town growing up and didn't want that to happen to her kids.

Skunk Grunt??

Mom, whatever you do please don't start calling your daughter by this name. Not sure she would approve.:no:

My oldest son gets Ripper Shook Palin.
And my wife?
Khaki Salmon Palin.
I'm officially changing everyone's name using this generator. "Knife Pile" will look awesome on my driver's liscence.

"Staff Wrench Palin" - my name at birth (first and one middle)

"Vise Peeper Palin" - without my last name (Just typed in my first and middle names)

"Rink Rebate Palin" - with my last name (first, last and middle)

gf

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back