Funny review of a gas mask.

S&WM&P40

I got my Cheaperthandirt catalog last week and i just got around to looking it over. On the cover they have on sale the US Issue gas mask ( OM10 gas mask set). I went to the site and was reading the reviews on it and this one was so funny. Here it is "This mask actually works and works well. My wife has I.B.S. so she is constantly passing gas. When I am fortunate enough to get a warning from her I put the mask on then I can continue to watch Jerry Springer. If this mask can keep the air pollution from her crop dusting from getting me sick it is a winner in my book." That's so funny. Not a bad deal 10 dollars for a used but like new mask with carry bag two new filters. On top of that it comes with the drinking hose and 2 extra lenses and i think it even comes with a water bottle top for the drinking hose. MLT-9104 - OM10 Gas Mask,Filter Carry Bag Protect against Nuclear, Bio, Chemical, Virus if you are stocking up why not add this to your stock. I am sure it will help.

I hope his wife does not get offended easily.:laugh:

Really? YOUR wife reads what YOU write on these forums? Really? What is her user name on here?

What does she pack for a gun?:lol::confused:

If you aren't married, does your girlfriend read it? :biggrin:

Not sure how long the filters stay good if keeped sealed but at least a few years I woud think.

lol... No we will need them even more then as it will give people all the more reason to Nuke us INFIDELS>..

Last edited:
Or at least until Obamanation takes the throne.

He wont hurt us, he has bigger fish to fry, his first task is going to be saving Healthcare, Millions are dying for free out there. Lets give them a chance. The supreme court ruling guarantees that. :no:

He wont hurt us, he has bigger fish to fry, his first task is going to be saving Healthcare, Millions are dying for free out there. Lets give them a chance. The supreme court ruling guarantees that. :no:

How about the millions of babies that he would kill?

How about the millions of babies that he would kill?

Question (and this question changes what it means with all the different religions):

WHERE do the babies (the part of them that is immortal, the "soul") go from abortions or accidents or whatever.

Example: Where do their souls end up, those that are dead before they are ...say 3 years old. Where according to YOUR religion?

I don't mean to be offensive, it is a technical question. The answer will vary according to the religion.

I believe that until a child reaches the age of accountability, in other words until he is old enough to know right from wrong and make a decission about his personal relation with the Lord he goes to heaven. There is no set age according to scripture as I see it but it can very.

Question (and this question changes what it means with all the different religions):

WHERE do the babies (the part of them that is immortal, the "soul") go from abortions or accidents or whatever.

Example: Where do their souls end up, those that are dead before they are ...say 3 years old. Where according to YOUR religion?

I don't mean to be offensive, it is a technical question. The answer will vary according to the religion.

Murder is murder regardless of what one's religion is. It shouldn't matter whether the person has been born or not. it's all immoral in the eyes of God.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back