fundraiser carry

rooster

hi , I have to attend a fundraiser tomoorw night , what is the recommended way to carry my old reliable Colt detective Special ?? I way have to remove my jacket , many thanks rooster:wacko:

hi , I have to attend a fundraiser tomoorw night , what is the recommended way to carry my old reliable Colt detective Special ?? I way have to remove my jacket , many thanks rooster:wacko:

Many factors come into play. What permit(s)/license(s) do you hold, the state you are in, type of fundraiser, etc.

If you post more information, some of us may be able to give you some good suggestions.

gf

+1 with GF.

I would use a concealment shirt. Worked at the last wedding I went to that I wore a jacket to. Kept the buttons of my dress shirt open and covered that with a tie. You could use a tie tack to keep that from moving. My .$02

packing for the fundraiser

howdy boys , well I current have my CCW in NY , with the new laws that way disappear , the funraiser for a town judge and know what pistol to wear with my charcole pin strip, decesions, decesion rooster :cray:

howdy boys , well I current have my CCW in NY , with the new laws that way disappear , the funraiser for a town judge and know what pistol to wear with my charcole pin strip, decesions, decesion rooster :cray:

Since you're in NY, you may want to take extra care in concealing. In your case, "Smart Carry" may be a good choice.

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back