Fulfilled Prophecies of the Last Days

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Prophecy is history written in advance. Bible prophecies about what is going to happen in the end times were written from 1900 to 3500 years ago. God challenged anyone else to come up with prophecy like that which is found in the Bible. God offers this to us as proof that He is who He says He is. The Old Testament tells us that God gave us prophecy so that the people of the earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. Bible prophecy is given to mankind in order to help validate and authenticate the word of God and it is a promise as well as a prediction. This is the first time in history that all of the prophetic scenarios that the prophets predicted are actually in view. We are being plunged into a period of time about which the Bible says more than about any other period in history, including the time when Jesus walked the shores of Galilee and climbed the mountains of Judea.

Everything is now coming together in the perfect prophetic storm. We are, quite literally, being plunged into the climax of human history.

Link Removed

Life Is Good. :victory:

This is absolutely right. And, if these Atheist don't want to believe, that's their problem. Boy, is it going to suck to be them.

I agree, and one of the most accurate prophecies was that of the prophet Amos, in which he stated that the day would come when people stopped listening to the word of the Lord and would instead read and regurgitate Satan's book (i.e. the new testament.)

But God has sent the internet to reverse this 2000-year old ruse by Satan. Before the internet, how many people knew that Thomas Jefferson saw through Satan's ploy and then Tom created his own new testament without all of Satan's BS in it?

Everyday more and more people are putting down Satan's book and listening to the words of the Lord. Link Removed

I agree, and one of the most accurate prophecies was that of the prophet Amos, in which he stated that the day would come when people stopped listening to the word of the Lord and would instead read and regurgitate Satan's book (i.e. the new testament.)

But God has sent the internet to reverse this 2000-year old ruse by Satan. Before the internet, how many people knew that Thomas Jefferson saw through Satan's ploy and then Tom created his own new testament without all of Satan's BS in it?

Everyday more and more people are putting down Satan's book and listening to the words of the Lord. Link Removed

Just a question for you nogods. You seem to have all the answers. If there are NO Gods, then how can there be Satan? Seems to me, you can't have one without the other. I will hang up now and wait for my answer.

Just a question for you nogods. You seem to have all the answers. If there are NO Gods, then how can there be Satan? Seems to me, you can't have one without the other. I will hang up now and wait for my answer.

I'm not giving answers. I'm just relaying God's word. As Jesus said (note "said" not "wrote") all you need to do is listen to God (not read Satan's forged new testament.)

You do believe in the one true God, don't you? You have listen to God's word, haven't you? If so then you have no need for the nonsense in Satan's book.

A non-believer is simply someone who hasn't chosen the wrong version of God. Choosing the wrong version of God is worst then not choosing any. Again, that is not my answer, it is simply God's word that i'm relaying to you. You would do well to heed God's words. Your eternity depends on it.

nogods: There you go again referencing Amos 8:11. Why don't you go back and read the entire chapter before taking that one passage to have the meaning you have applied to it? Context? I think the meaning you are trying to apply here is found in II Timothy 4:3-4, "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers having itching ears. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned to fables." BTW, I am still waiting to hear about this Amosite group you keep mentioning and their doctrine. You refer to Jefferson snipping parts from the Bible to make his own version of the New Testament. I thought you said the NT was Satan's words, dictated to and written by his captured souls. If you do not believe in God, at least have the balls that true (?) atheists on here exhibit. I disagree with them but they do not waiver in their unbelief so, for what it worth, I do have to give them credit for standing firm.

nogods: There you go again referencing Amos 8:11. Why don't you go back and read the entire chapter before taking that one passage to have the meaning you have applied to it? Context? I think the meaning you are trying to apply here is found in II Timothy 4:3-4, "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers having itching ears. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned to fables." BTW, I am still waiting to hear about this Amosite group you keep mentioning and their doctrine. You refer to Jefferson snipping parts from the Bible to make his own version of the New Testament. I thought you said the NT was Satan's words, dictated to and written by his captured souls. If you do not believe in God, at least have the balls that true (?) atheists on here exhibit. I disagree with them but they do not waiver in their unbelief so, for what it worth, I do have to give them credit for standing firm.

There you go again trying to use Satan's book to distract from the Word of the Lord. Stop reading that garbage and listen for the Word of the Lord.

Satan couldn't ignore what Jesus had said when he had men write his book because it had to have some credibility. People had heard Jesus. Just like he couldn't make up locations and had to use the names of real people and surrounding events. But Satan knew if he wrote enough extraneous nonsense and added words to what Jesus said, then he could control the message and lead people down his path rather than the path of the Word of the Lord. You are a prime example of the manifestation of Satan's plan - using Timothy, and John, and the other extraneous Satan inspired material to distract people from hearing the Word of the Lord.

You keep truing to defend Satan's book. Why don't you just let the Lord tell you what he wants you to know? Do you not believe the Lord can tell you what you need to know without some man telling you what he meant? Do you not believe the Lord can communicate directly with every one of us without using a self appointed interpreter? The real New Testament is the spoken Word of the Lord which you will hear if you will only stop reading that evil devil's book.

There you go again trying to use Satan's book to distract from the Word of the Lord. Stop reading that garbage and listen for the Word of the Lord.

Satan couldn't ignore what Jesus had said when he had men write his book because it had to have some credibility. People had heard Jesus. Just like he couldn't make up locations and had to use the names of real people and surrounding events. But Satan knew if he wrote enough extraneous nonsense and added words to what Jesus said, then he could control the message and lead people down his path rather than the path of the Word of the Lord. You are a prime example of the manifestation of Satan's plan - using Timothy, and John, and the other extraneous Satan inspired material to distract people from hearing the Word of the Lord.

You keep truing to defend Satan's book. Why don't you just let the Lord tell you what he wants you to know? Do you not believe the Lord can tell you what you need to know without some man telling you what he meant? Do you not believe the Lord can communicate directly with every one of us without using a self appointed interpreter? The real New Testament is the spoken Word of the Lord which you will hear if you will only stop reading that evil devil's book.

nogods: From your words, it is difficult to determine if you are indeed a true believer in Christ or if you are, in actuality, trying to demean the Bible and turn people away from belief in it. You have contradicted yourself over and over, refused to divulge the doctrine of your Amosite sect, denied the NT and later referenced it to make a point in writing with another. I do not mean to be insulting but it seems as if you have problems with coherent thoughts. The Bible is not something you can select one or two things from and then discard the rest. Either you believe in it or you don't. In your case, it is apparent that you do not believe it at all while actually having no basis for disbelief other than one verse of scripture you have taken completely out of context. I love discussions about the Bible and will be the first to confess that I do not understand it all. What I do understand has made me continue to study and try to follow the words in II Timothy 2:15-16, "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings for they will increase unto more ungodliness."[/I ] Contrary to what you may think, I do try to let the Lord lead me. That is why I believe the Bible, in it's entirety. Good luck with your unbelief. I sincerely hope that you do get on the right track but you will have to change your attitude about the NT.

nogods: From your words, it is difficult to determine if you are indeed a true believer in Christ or if you are, in actuality, trying to demean the Bible and turn people away from belief in it. You have contradicted yourself over and over, refused to divulge the doctrine of your Amosite sect, denied the NT and later referenced it to make a point in writing with another. I do not mean to be insulting but it seems as if you have problems with coherent thoughts. The Bible is not something you can select one or two things from and then discard the rest. Either you believe in it or you don't. In your case, it is apparent that you do not believe it at all while actually having no basis for disbelief other than one verse of scripture you have taken completely out of context. I love discussions about the Bible and will be the first to confess that I do not understand it all. What I do understand has made me continue to study and try to follow the words in II Timothy 2:15-16, "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings for they will increase unto more ungodliness."[/I ] Contrary to what you may think, I do try to let the Lord lead me. That is why I believe the Bible, in it's entirety. Good luck with your unbelief. I sincerely hope that you do get on the right track but you will have to change your attitude about the NT.

No, you have problems following along. The fact that the new testament was written by Satan doesn't mean everything is untrue. No different then a novel like Abraham Lincoln the Vampire. Lincoln actually lived, but he wasn't a vampire. Is that too deep for you to comprehend. Satan had to use what Jesus said in his book otherwise it would have not fooled anyone. But then he filled with his own musings to control the way it was applied and interpreted. You are a perfect of example of exactly what Satan intended with his book.

There is no doctrine when it comes to the Word of the Lord. Doctrines are the product of Satan's book. All you have to do is stop reading it and listen for the Word of the Lord.

The word of the Lord is not inconsistent or babbling, neither does it need the likes of Timothy, Paul, or John to convey it to you.

Jesus spoke, he never wrote. Listen to what he has to tell you instead of trying to attack me to try to validate your allegiance to Satan.

Break the hold Satan has on you. It is manifesting itself in all of your post. Listen to the Word of the Lord.

nogods: I have reasonable comprehension skills but, I do have trouble interpreting this diatribe you put forth. Fortunately, there are those on here who do take the Bible seriously and can see through the errors you are putting forth and not be misled by them. I am not trying to attack you. If I have disagreed with you, I have quoted the Bible to disprove what you have said. If you disagree with me you offer only your theories in rebuttal. You can continue in your error but I will not follow along. I prefer to follow the Lord!

nogods: I have reasonable comprehension skills but, I do have trouble interpreting this diatribe you put forth. Fortunately, there are those on here who do take the Bible seriously and can see through the errors you are putting forth and not be misled by them. I am not trying to attack you. If I have disagreed with you, I have quoted the Bible to disprove what you have said. If you disagree with me you offer only your theories in rebuttal. You can continue in your error but I will not follow along. I prefer to follow the Lord!

If they are regurgitating Satan's new testament they are being led down a path to eternal disappointment.

Why would anyone prefer to read Satan's book rather than listen to the Word of the Lord?

Probably because Satan's book brings you worldly comfort and pleasure.

Satan's book gives you reference to satisfy your anger and hatred, and to pontificate to others a way that is not of the Cross.

Listening to he Word of the Lord would only bring you peace with eternal salvation. Perhaps that is why you cling so stubbornly to Satan's book.

I'll keep trying to help people break away from Satan's deceptions where ever and when ever I see people mindlessly spitting out his words rather than listening to the Word of the Lord.

Don't be fooled by the number of people who have joined you in following Satan's book. Jesus stood alone amongst the masses, and even when he had gathered followers, they were but a small minority. Satan has always had the majority.

If they are regurgitating Satan's new testament they are being led down a path to eternal disappointment.

Why would anyone prefer to read Satan's book rather than listen to the Word of the Lord?

Probably because Satan's book brings you worldly comfort and pleasure.

Satan's book gives you reference to satisfy your anger and hatred, and to pontificate to others a way that is not of the Cross.

Listening to he Word of the Lord would only bring you peace with eternal salvation. Perhaps that is why you cling so stubbornly to Satan's book.

I'll keep trying to help people break away from Satan's deceptions where ever and when ever I see people mindlessly spitting out his words rather than listening to the Word of the Lord.

Don't be fooled by the number of people who have joined you in following Satan's book. Jesus stood alone amongst the masses, and even when he had gathered followers, they were but a small minority. Satan has always had the majority.

nogods: You are right, Satan will try to have the majority but since you don't believe the NT, you have apparently missed the point that God wins in the end. Old son, I don't care to try to discuss the Bible with you since you are so obviously unable to have a decent and knowledgeable conversation concerning it. I will leave you with the witness of the scriptures and the words of Jesus, Himself, "And the Father, Himself which hath sent Me, hath borne witness of Me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape. And ye have not His word abiding in you; for whom He hath sent, Him ye believe not. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of Me." John 5: 37-39. nogods, I wish you well and with the hope that you will one day realize the NT is part of the Bible which is to be read along with the OT.

This is absolutely right. And, if these Atheist don't want to believe, that's their problem. Boy, is it going to suck to be them.

How many times over the centuries have christians threatened atheists with this pascal's wager nonsense? Or can the number even be counted as it is and has been the constant mantra of the christians saying "you'll be sorry".

How many times has the christians threat actually had any bearing on reality? That would be the same number as there are gods, a big fat ZERO.

Like Santa and the monster under the bed, nothing but irrational fears in the minds of child like people.

And:
Link Removed

I suggest that the Atheists start their own forum, because you are NEVER going to convince a Christian you are right. NEVER. So you just as well go "preach" to each other. Real Christians NEVER give up,....... NEVER!

I suggest that the Atheists start their own forum, because you are NEVER going to convince a Christian you are right. NEVER. So you just as well go "preach" to each other. Real Christians NEVER give up,....... NEVER!
I couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer my question, How many times has the christians threat actually had any bearing on reality? You posed the threat, back it up, support, or admit it is just more of the BS of religion to create irrational fears in the minds of men.

No we just wait until you die and are greeted with absolutely nothing. But will never know it, a lifetime of groveling in fear of an irrational and very vindictive god, cause you're scared senseless he/she/it will send your to a place of eternal torture for ever and ever and ever because you were intelligent enough to recognize that gods are purely man-made fears.

You can prepare for the non-existent afterlife, I'm not wasting my time with such nonsense, and enjoy our only life, this one.

Not to mention that you clearly don't follow your buy bulls teaching of love, tolerance, and keeping your religion private.

nogods: You are right, Satan will try to have the majority but since you don't believe the NT, you have apparently missed the point that God wins in the end. Old son, I don't care to try to discuss the Bible with you since you are so obviously unable to have a decent and knowledgeable conversation concerning it. I will leave you with the witness of the scriptures and the words of Jesus, Himself, "And the Father, Himself which hath sent Me, hath borne witness of Me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape. And ye have not His word abiding in you; for whom He hath sent, Him ye believe not. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of Me." John 5: 37-39. nogods, I wish you well and with the hope that you will one day realize the NT is part of the Bible which is to be read along with the OT.

May the Lord have mercy on your soul. Satan has won you over, but hopefully someday you'll realize how he has deceived you and start listening for the Word of the Lord rather than reading satan's book.

I suggest that the Atheists start their own forum, because you are NEVER going to convince a Christian you are right. NEVER. So you just as well go "preach" to each other.

Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. Being of their father the devil, they have a very close alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerate, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil.The reason for an atheists rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. The sole purpose of an atheists pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible and insulting believers. As we can see, these atheists will never go away or shut up, they will simply continue to rage and foolishly waste our time. Because an atheists only hope is that there is no afterlife, and their greatest fear is that there is, the only place of recognition that I would give them from this day forward is to remind them of their greatest fear..."It Is Appointed Unto Men Once To Die, And After This The Judgment".

God Is Good. :victory:

Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. Being of their father the devil, they have a very close alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerate, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil.The reason for an atheists rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. The sole purpose of an atheists pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible and insulting believers. As we can see, these atheists will never go away or shut up, they will simply continue to rage and foolishly waste our time. Because an atheists only hope is that there is no afterlife, and their greatest fear is that there is, the only place of recognition that I would give them from this day forward is to remind them of their greatest fear..."It Is Appointed Unto Men Once To Die, And After This The Judgment".

God Is Good. :victory:

Atheists are very opposed to the ignorance and hatred of man that use god to validate their ignorance and hatred. Your god, or any god is really immaterial, for their are utterly powerless and purely the invention of man, men filled with fear, hate, and the desire for power over others through fear.

Serious question Ringo, do you believe that Allah exists?, specifically the Allah of Islam that it would be sacrilege to even create an image of?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back