Gun Industry Update.

to follow will be several IMPORTANT Info updates about the status of the
gun industry currently, followed by an INVENTORY UPDATE: We traveled to
Texas for Industry meetings concerning the shortages, here's what we were
told.

Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P
pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the
shortages.

RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.

FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1.
Remington-Maxed out!

Armalite: Maxed out.

DPMS: Can't get enough parts to produce any more product.

COLT: Production runs increasing weekly...bottle necked by Bolt carrier's.

LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity...can't get enough gun
quality steel to make barrels.

Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45
days behind.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide
shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as
much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is
military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of
magpul anytime soon.

RELOADERS... ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to
ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes... it could be 6-9
months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we
know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we'll keep you
posted..."

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/201...ustry.html?m=1

Dang.......Hell I listened.......I have a good stash as I hope most do. Just don't have enough that I feel I want to practice with. Why so much ammo when the government is winding down the wars.....Oh yeh......it is to fend off the Americans who oppose the tyranny of the U.S. Government. They must be planning something big!!

At least one of the ammo companies should have chosen to not accept ANY government purchase orders until all civilian demand for their product was suitably met. Wouldn't the gvmt have loved that!

At least one of the ammo companies should have chosen to not accept ANY government purchase orders until all civilian demand for their product was suitably met. Wouldn't the gvmt have loved that!

If the govt contracts are requirement contracts (likely), then that's a good way to get yourself sued into insolvency.

More like dictated into non-existence. You'd love that though, wouldn't you.

?? Absolutely not. I realize that anybody who doesn't buy the ritualistic slogans of the extreme right are, to them, hated liberals. I'm far from a classic liberal and am a voracious opponent of all gun control efforts. And I keep a very substantial stash of ammo for a very large number of guns, all but one of which (a NIB Python) I shot regularly. This is probably already more than you and others of your mindset can digest so will stop there.

this sucks, i just got into a range thats in walking distance from my house, i was looking forward to practicing, but with the shortage going on i don't want to use any of my supply

?? Absolutely not. I realize that anybody who doesn't buy the ritualistic slogans of the extreme right are, to them, hated liberals. I'm far from a classic liberal but am a voracious opponent of all gun control efforts. And I keep a very substantial stash of ammo for a very large number of guns.

Personally, I think you are just like YOUR president. An egotistic narcissist with no integrity or problem lying through your teeth.

Understood that if you have a contract you must fulfill that contract, I'm talking about the following hypothetical: gvmt has contract with Federal, Winchester, Remington -- they need more than can produced by these so extend contract to Cor-bon and Cor-bon says "no contract till we're satisfied we have met civilian demand" --- and then advertise that stance to the public!!

Understood that if you have a contract you must fulfill that contract, I'm talking about the following hypothetical: gvmt has contract with Federal, Winchester, Remington -- they need more than can produced by these so extend contract to Cor-bon and Cor-bon says "no contract till we're satisfied we have met civilian demand" --- and then advertise that stance to the public!!
I love that idea!

It seems a little late to give us an I told you so.

The other day ago i picked up a new Bersa Thunder 380 pistol. Well i have ran a total of 400 rounds threw this gun and this thing is still stiff as all get out. I own many guns and during my life time have shot just about everything but i have never seen a gun like this. I just don't know what else to do about this gun as far as break in. I cleaned it before i shot the 400 rounds and i mean everything on this little pistol is tight as hell. Just sharing some information.

Love the gun even though it is stiff

New Bersa Thunder 380 pistol
Black Hawk Holster
Two 7 round magazines
Total Cost $200 bucks Deal

Current advice..............

The problem with being an ammo maker is that the gov't already demands 10% of your production if you are a large enough maker.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back