Friend or Foe Map

milkmood

Dodge this.
Another user posted this in another thread, but I thought it might be worth having its own thread.

AWESOME tool for checking and adding your favorite (or least favorite) businesses to the map. Nationwide, using Google Maps. Add a business that is 2A friendly, with a +1 or +2 rating, or add a hoplophobic business that is NOT 2A friendly with a -3, if they posts signs, if the sign is posted correctly or not, etc. Make notes about your experiences.

Friend or Foe - TheSecond.us

Enjoy! :pleasantry:

I like this. Community based ratings.
What does it do if say, the store changes it's mind later and instead of being -3 it should now be a +2? Any idea if the most recent rating is taken or is it averaged out?

I like this. Community based ratings.
What does it do if say, the store changes it's mind later and instead of being -3 it should now be a +2? Any idea if the most recent rating is taken or is it averaged out?

It doesn't average, it adds and subtracts.

If a business has gotten a -3, it would take two ratings of +2 to get it to a +1

Sometimes I've found that if I search for the business by a different means than just the name (phone number, address, etc.), it eventually shows up.

I think that site has something wrong with it. You used to be able to click on a business and see notes about a business, but thats all gone right now. I can still see the red and green markers for + and - reviews, but no notes.

Anyone know who actually runs that database? I've actually started building a nationwide database as well and would like to see if they'd like to share info back and forth about the anti gun businesses.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back