Freedom for all...

Javy

Same sex marriage is in the Federal Supreme Court... When are they going to review our Open Carry Right???

Same sex marriage is in the Federal Supreme Court... When are they going to review our Open Carry Right???

When the lib-o-rats think they have a packed court. But with Roberts on there, who knows what he will do. So they have a packed court NOW!

Same sex marriage in the Federal Supreme Court, Sorry but according to the Constitution Federal Courst have no jurisdiction to decide such things. It should be a 10th amendement issue period. Heaven forbid the Supreme Court starts acting in acocrdance with in the frame work of the constitution! By the way the State I am proud to be raising my family is an open carry state, however I elect to conceal carry but every one should be able to carry in a manner consistent with their own beliefs what is best for them openly or concealled just practice and with what ever you choose to carry and carry it.

SSM has nothing to do with 'rights' or equality or ............

It's about cramming an agenda down our throats.

The ramifications will be devastating, not to mention the wrath of God to follow.

BTW, you do realize the very first thing the homos will do is interject a 'Homosexual Suffrage' curriculum for your second grade Johny to choke on.

The ramifications will be devastating, not to mention the wrath of God to follow.

BTW, you do realize the very first thing the homos will do is interject a 'Homosexual Suffrage' curriculum for your second grade Johny to choke on.

You're incorrect. That is merely a scare tactic and is not in any curriculum nor will it be just as heterosexual marriage isn't.

They won't. Its a State issue on carry.

If the 2nd Amendment says, "....the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed," and it does, then why are state-level infringements not a federal issue?

You're incorrect. That is merely a scare tactic and is not in any curriculum nor will it be just as heterosexual marriage isn't.

Why would an institution that has been existent for the entire life of mankind need to be taught as applying to heterosexuals in school curricula, when, up until just the last 15 - 20 years, the hetero definition was the only one accepted by virtually every person in America?

Otherwise, is this for real? You honestly believe that gay marriage would not enter the curricula of every public school in the country after the Supreme Court validates it (if they, indeed, do)? By that logic, no kid should learn about Brown vs. Board of Education, or Prohibition or its repeal, or, like Koolbota alludes to, women getting the vote plus a ton of other "rights" purposely not contemplated by the Framers. I'm not making comment one way or the other on the prudence of denying women's rights by the Framers, or any other major societal issue that is part of the history of this country, I'm just expressing my incredulity at the notion that no further agenda than changing the definition of the word marriage to include same sex couples could possibly be all there is to this. Of course a leftist view of homosexuality will enter the curriculum of public schools after its validated by SCOTUS. That's the whole point. Even one of the biggest leftists of the 20th Century recognized that truism, as Daniel Patrick Moynihan coined the phrase, "Link Removed."

Your prediction has no basis in history or reality that I can discern.

Blues

If the 2nd Amendment says, "....the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed," and it does, then why are state-level infringements not a federal issue?

Why are federal level infringements not going before the courts? The federal government is, after all, the biggest infringer of all.

SSM is not just about marriage. It's about the money that goes along with being married. Otherwise it wouldn't be an issue at all.

Bigots like you disgust me. Keep your crap to the politics section so rationally minded people don't have to be subjected to it unless they choose to. This has nothing to do with firearms.

Bigots like you disgust me. Keep your crap to the politics section so rationally minded people don't have to be subjected to it unless they choose to. This has nothing to do with firearms.

It was the OP that made the correlation between SSM and a supposed right to carry, NOT me.

Clearly you are ignorant of history. Prussian School System, look it up sometime. Suffrage movements and it's Russian origin. Marxism through eastern block immigration of the 30s, 40s and 50s. Communism, FDR through the cold war.
It all connects to the current case pending.

I should have told the OP that the last thing he would want this SCOTUS to rule on is 'open carry'.

That said, I'll chose my bigotry over your ignorance any day.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back