FREE supressors! NOT a joke!

Broken link. The main SilencerTalk website loads, but not the provided link.

It's definitely legit. I spoke with Mike Mers from AAC over the phone. Pics of before, during and after need to be recieved no later than midnight on March 8th.

This is the coolest promotion ever!

Go to Silencer Talk.
under "Industry" section, go to AAC.
The thread is titled "Tattoo Artwork"

page 1 has the details. Call AAC personally, I did.
This is all over the 'net. It's legally binding.

Won't let me logon because I am not a member. I have no desire to join another internet forum. I doubt that anything posted on the " 'net" is leglally binding". I don't doubt the offer. I am sure there are many specifics though that don't make this a great deal.

Little specifics of the deal can make it a killer. One phrase like "tat must be 6" in its smallest dimension"....

Besides, how much does a tat cost? I'll buy my own suppressor before I give away a lifetime of "advertising space".

Little specifics of the deal can make it a killer. One phrase like "tat must be 6" in its smallest dimension"....

Besides, how much does a tat cost? I'll buy my own suppressor before I give away a lifetime of "advertising space".

I have a feeling this is one of the worst "deals" I've ever heard of.

Assuming the tattoo is at least 6 x 6 inches (a low figure), they're asking people to sell off a 36 sq inch piece of skin estate. Estimating the value of a silencer rather high at $1000, that works out to about $27 per sq inch. Apparently, some people have a fairly low price.

This is probably a good idea for people who are into tattoos to begin with.

Assuming the tattoo is at least 6 x 6 inches (a low figure), they're asking people to sell off a 36 sq inch piece of skin estate. Estimating the value of a silencer rather high at $1000, that works out to about $27 per sq inch. Apparently, some people have a fairly low price.

This is probably a good idea for people who are into tattoos to begin with.

You forgot to deduct for the price of the tatoo. A good one at that size is going to cost you a couple of hundred lets say...so now it's $800...$22/sq inch...I think. I am not that good at math.

Last edited:
To quote my favorite SciFi author, "TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"

It sounded too good to be true. It wasn't.

I saved up $1000 to buy an AAC Evo40 ($800cost + $200 tax stamp)

I WAS going to get a $200 tat + $200 tax stamp, keeping 600 and getting a new gun.

Guess I'll hafta spend my G. ( a little sad :sad:)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back