Free Gun 'n Good Gear Catalogs!

Canis-Lupus

I hope this post starts a thread that any USA Carry patron will find useful and nice to have around their homes for many hours of fun.
The site below has 18+ mostly free/high quality catalog links to items that per the site are: "Catalogs of quality products and videos covering many areas of self defense, including Martial Arts, Concealed Carry, Close Quarters Combat, Big Game Hunting, firearm accessories, and more. Catalogs featured include Berretta, Surefire, Gunvideo.com, Glockstore.com, AR-15store.com, Magills.com, MasterofConcealment.com, Tigerclaw.com, Safariland, Armor Holdings, Under Armour, and more." Master of Concealment has some VERY nice CC gear. Glock, Beretta = way cool product specific magazines!
Link Removed
Pick your magazines then just fill-in the online order form for each U want. Some of the URL's U go to order branch out to other free catalogs,
videos, DVD's that may cost or may be free, too many for me to check each link. I normally get the freebies like Bud-K, Cheaper than Dirt, Crimson Trace, Quartermaster, NIC and Galls/Dynamed (medical gear) in my snail-mail box monthly or quarterly publications. This is a step up in classier reads! Often the 1st thing many of my visiting M8's go for is my over-stuffed magazine rack. Absorbs them up for hours so I can surf the net! It's OK to surf and find any item you want online, but give me a good weapons catalog and I'm happy until I've read thru all 200+ pages, wishing I had laser binos or stealthy ops gear. I hope this post leads others to post their links to free/good catalogs that have to do with weapons, survival, hunting, and camping gear. If it looks good online, is free, chances are good I'll order a copy to add more work to my mail carrier's job & more reading material to my growing collection! Hoping this thread is read and used by those [like me] who like to have a few decent coffee-table/bathroom magazines laying around that cover the sport of shooting, the art of survival or the best kit to drool over on nice glossy paper! This is a post that is looking for some company, as in other's hot & hopefully free catalog links maybe?
Regards,

Canis-Lupus

Last edited:
Thanks for th post. I do receive some of those. A few of the others I have not as yet. You are right make for some a good collection of "wants". Kind of like when I was a kid and looked through the Store Catalogs at Christmas time.

I hope this post starts a thread that any USA Carry patron will find useful and nice to have around their homes for many hours of fun.
The site below has 18+ mostly free/high quality catalog links to items that per the site are: "Catalogs of quality products and videos covering many areas of self defense, including Martial Arts, Concealed Carry, Close Quarters Combat, Big Game Hunting, firearm accessories, and more. Catalogs featured include Berretta, Surefire, Gunvideo.com, Glockstore.com, AR-15store.com, Magills.com, MasterofConcealment.com, Tigerclaw.com, Safariland, Armor Holdings, Under Armour, and more." Master of Concealment has some VERY nice CC gear. Glock, Beretta = way cool product specific magazines!
Link Removed
Pick your magazines then just fill-in the online order form for each U want. Some of the URL's U go to order branch out to other free catalogs,
videos, DVD's that may cost or may be free, too many for me to check each link. I normally get the freebies like Bud-K, Cheaper than Dirt, Crimson Trace, Quartermaster, NIC and Galls/Dynamed (medical gear) in my snail-mail box monthly or quarterly publications. This is a step up in classier reads! Often the 1st thing many of my visiting M8's go for is my over-stuffed magazine rack. Absorbs them up for hours so I can surf the net! It's OK to surf and find any item you want online, but give me a good weapons catalog and I'm happy until I've read thru all 200+ pages, wishing I had laser binos or stealthy ops gear. I hope this post leads others to post their links to free/good catalogs that have to do with weapons, survival, hunting, and camping gear. If it looks good online, is free, chances are good I'll order a copy to add more work to my mail carrier's job & more reading material to my growing collection! Hoping this thread is read and used by those [like me] who like to have a few decent coffee-table/bathroom magazines laying around that cover the sport of shooting, the art of survival or the best kit to drool over on nice glossy paper! This is a post that is looking for some company, as in other's hot & hopefully free catalog links maybe?
Regards,

Canis-Lupus

Yet another book/catalog full of goodies that I will spend nights coveting; kinda the same feeling I get every time I walk into a gun store. Hmmmmmmmmm......

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back