FREE Concealed Carry Classes for Disabeled Veterans.

AlphaKoncepts

I am offering free IL carry concealed training classes to disabled veterans of any of the armed services branches.

This includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments, ammo, targets, and range fees. Literally just show up and shoot. I will require proof of disability such as a letter from the US Department of Veteran affairs or similar as well as your DD214. No private information such as social security numbers are required and may be redicated.

FREE Carry Concealed Training to Disabled Veterans « Firearm Training in Chicago Firearm Training in Chicago

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for your service!

That is very nice of you to do this. I am not disabled nor live in IL anymore. But I wanted to THANK YOU! I have many friends in IL but none live in the Chicago area who are disabled. :thank_you2:

Don't know if I was the first, but, I am one of the disabled vets who was able to take this class, free of charge. It was a great class. Relaxed and accommodating to any special needs, Thomas does a wonderful job. Very responsive and open (more like encouraging) to class questions. He wants to be sure his students understand every subject matter, and, it is obvious, he thoroughly enjoys his work.

AGAIN

A big thank you !!!

Don't know if I was the first, but, I am one of the disabled vets who was able to take this class, free of charge. It was a great class. Relaxed and accommodating to any special needs, Thomas does a wonderful job. Very responsive and open (more like encouraging) to class questions. He wants to be sure his students understand every subject matter, and, it is obvious, he thoroughly enjoys his work.

AGAIN

A big thank you !!!
It was my pleasure! Thanks for your service. Happy Holidays everyone!

I am new to the forum and was reading through some of the threads when I came across your post. Thank you for honoring our disabled veterans. I am a retired veteran with a 100% disability rating. I am also a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, FFL and gunsmith. I feel inspired to advertise the same offer to disabled veterans as soon as my business gets running smoothly. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for providing this service and possibly inspiring other instructors to follow in your footsteps.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back