free book!

boris

this is a book by mel tappan who is known as the father of survivalism. the book is nearly 30 yrs old, but still full of useful info.

Link Removed

I read his work in magazines and books years ago. Great books-especially considering the time and situation. A lot of what Tappan recommended is outdated now, but much is still very useful. For those who've not read him, here's your chance. I'll read through it again--I'm pretty sure it will be an enjoyable experience. It's a shame he's not still around.

Thanks for the link.

:viking:

Boris I already told you this but for the rest of you when I read his book back in the early 80's there was one thing he said that stood out to me. He said and I paraphrase "if you store food and your neighbor stores guns and ammo when the crap hits the fan he will have his guns and your food".

I now have this saved on a CD and I am going to save some of the things festus and others have brought to my attention on this forum. I want to get a good library on Cd's saved to complement my book library. The info may serve us well one day so thanks to all that have contributed and keep it up.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back