Fox News??? Wtf??

ironmike86

Dunno but alot of ppl here like Fox news. I never did. But they won't let Ufc use Gun sponsors anymore. Which I thought was cool. That how I found alot of my deals.Don't make scence unless I'm reading wrong??:confused::confused::confused::bad::bad::bad:
Maybe it's in the wrong Forum? Ufc pro Fox not?? I'm pro Ufc

Last edited:
Dunno but alot of ppl here like Fox news. I never did. But they won't let Ufc use Gun sponsors anymore. Which I thought was cool. That how I found alot of my deals.Don't make scence unless I'm reading wrong??:confused::confused::confused::bad::bad::bad:

Yeah, right...:no:
Because MSNBC & CNN -aka- The Obama Networks, are so much 'more' fair and balanced than FOX News is & they (along with the rest of the Loony Leftists) are also so much more in favor 'for' the 2nd Amendment than us Conservatives are!
:sarcastic: :no: :haha:

~Rolls Eyes~ (Sarcasm Intended)
~SMH~ :no:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :patsak::crazy_pilot:

I dot watch any of them. I dislike the people at Fox News, no real reason just don't like them, and don't trust the others. I read news from multiple sources starting with www.theblaze.com.

Well, 1st problem is that it's not fox news doing this, it's fox broadcasting. While thy are ultimately owned by the same guy somewhere at the top, they are not the same network. They have different execs making those advertising decisions.*

Link Removed

I admit it. My brain must be frozen and I'm too tired to think for myself right now.
What's up with all the alphabet stuff? What are you talking about? Help, someone!:unsure:

Well, 1st problem is that it's not fox news doing this, it's fox broadcasting. While thy are ultimately owned by the same guy somewhere at the top, they are not the same network. They have different execs making those advertising decisions.*

Link Removed

Yeah I forgot to put up the link. But my point is alot of ppl who are Conservative like Fox. But seems they are anti gun.Thats all I was pointing out.

I admit it. My brain must be frozen and I'm too tired to think for myself right now.
What's up with all the alphabet stuff? What are you talking about? Help, someone!:unsure:
Look at the link I forgot to post ..or just wait till your brain thaws :) Or how about this
Link Removed

Yeah I forgot to put up the link. But my point is alot of ppl who are Conservative like Fox. But seems they are anti gun.Thats all I was pointing out.

Yeah, none of them are really conservative...but I think overall Fox is closer than any of the other networks. I wish more of the media were pro-gun, it would certainly be a nice change of pace.

I like FOX...Purely for Megan Kelly, Andrea Tantaros, Monica Crowley, Dana Perino, Kimberly Guilfoyle,
Jenna Lee, Julie Banderas, Shannon Bream, Patti Ann Brown, Jamie Colby, Courtney Friel, Molly Line, Martha MacCallum, Reena Ninan, Marianne Rafferty...and probably a few more :)

I like FOX...Purely for Megan Kelly, Andrea Tantaros, Monica Crowley, Dana Perino, Kimberly Guilfoyle,
Jenna Lee, Julie Banderas, Shannon Bream, Patti Ann Brown, Jamie Colby, Courtney Friel, Molly Line, Martha MacCallum, Reena Ninan, Marianne Rafferty...and probably a few more :)
wow you said a mouthful!:man_in_love:

I don't know I've never really liked any of them. Really the only Fox News show I ever watched was Glenn Beck and since he is on GBTV I don't watch any cable news even at work.

^^^^^ what he said :)

I watch FOX NEWS

I would say the are middle leaning right reporting. They back up everything with facts. They work off of logic. Obama speaks about saving GM but does not tell you they still owe the tax payers over 70 billion dollars!
I think they are pro gun, they report on the government screwing up all the time like "Fast and Furious".
Everyone at fox is easy on the eyes, so!
The Blaze.com in old FOX guy gone a little to radical for the station to keep near the middle of the road. Even though he is close to right in his take.
Conservative = conserving the Constitution as it was written

All of us need to be extremely thankful for the Fox News Channel, talk radio (Rush, Levin, Beck, etc.), and the internet. If we still had the one-sided, leftest reporting as we had years ago, the 'dumbing down' of America would now be complete and we would all be thrown in "retraining camps" for pointing our forefinger with raised thumb at someone and yelling "bang". If not for Fox News, I doubt there would be any television coverage of Fast & Furious.

Beauty AND Brains! OH YEAH! :man_in_love:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back