For "Baby Desert Eagle" Fans.

Scarecrow

I have been looking for a new baby eagle for my wife for the past few months. she loves my .40 full size and wanted one for herself. I got my last one through a friend of mine who is an FFL dealer. so decided to use him again. a couple months ago all baby eagle pistols were taken off his site and no one knew why. all I could find were mags for it.

well a couple days ago I was searching again for any info on available baby eagles. I finally got my questions answered. the "baby eagle" from magnum research is no more! they are now back to the original importer KBI and called the "Jericho" once again. once I read this I did a search on my friend's site and sure enough a whole list of Jerichos came up. they are starting with a more basic line similar to what the baby eagles used to be. but there is a lot of talk about frame mounted safety and or decocker, some models with rails and some without, different finishes with better durability and something else HUGE in my opinion because I have been wanting one forever... they are offering a full size model in .45! more can be read with the link below. hope this helps anyone else who may have been looking for one as well.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back