Fobus compact roto-holster

cat144

Hi im looking for a holster for my new Sig P250 and i should point out I don't want a cross breed holster or anything leather. I was looking at the fobus compact roto-holster does anyone have it, and if they do how does it work for cc. Or does anyone have any other holster suggestions for the Sig P250.

Here is a link to a list of holsters that fit the P250. I too am trying to decide which holster to start with for my
new P250. Maybe some of these will be good choices for you.

Holster Reference Thread & fit guide - Accessories - P250SIG.COM

How do you like your P250? how many rounds have you fired, and how did it perform?
I have about 75 rounds through mine and so far I really like it. I am going to try to get out to the range again next weekend and put another box or two through it.

Good luck in your holster search.

Chris
Semper Fi

Here is a link to a list of holsters that fit the P250. I too am trying to decide which holster to start with for my
new P250. Maybe some of these will be good choices for you.

Holster Reference Thread & fit guide - Accessories - P250SIG.COM

How do you like your P250? how many rounds have you fired, and how did it perform?
I have about 75 rounds through mine and so far I really like it. I am going to try to get out to the range again next weekend and put another box or two through it.

Good luck in your holster search.

Chris
Semper Fi

Thanks I will check that out i have only put a box of 50 through mine, I just got it yesterday. It will most likely replace my glock 29 as what i carry on a daily bases. I really like it so far.

The roto sticks out a little more than the standard model. I've been using a standard fobus with my G30 but decided that I wanted a Safariland 518 paddle. I suppose the fobus works find for concealment, although I don't really go to great efforts to hide it other than an untucked shirt or jacket.

I have a Fobus paddle holster for my PPK/S. Very comfortable, and provides adequate concealment under even a loose T-shirt. Another benefit of the paddle: Easy-on/Easy-off

My Fobus E2 Rotofits the M&P like a glove. I purchased two of these and both were ready right out of the package...no adjustment needed. (Although you can select the amount of tension and adjust the draw angle) It is extremely comfortable and I forget its even there.

Hello, I'm also looking for a holster for my .357sig P250 compact. Concealed carry, right hand. The Holster Reference link does not seem to work. Know what's up with that? Or any other IWB/OWB holster suggestion would be great! Thanks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back