FNP 45 Tactical

Firefighterchen

OC for Tactical Advantage
Anyone have any first hand experience with this firearm? How much did you spend for one? Did you have a hard time finding one (black or tan)?

I was saving up for a new 1911...but then re-evaluated my needs and options.

>$1000
.45 ACP
SA/DA (Cocked and locked with manual safety)
Second strike capability (DA)
Threaded barrel (to actually use with a suppressor)
Decocker is a plus

Any other firearm that will fit the bill nicely?

Recommendations to date: HK USP (more expensive), various 1911's (no second strike ability, heard that suppressors are hard on 1911's), CZ97 (no SA Cocked and locked)

After the "stored image in my brain" grew stronger, I finally ordered the FNP-45 TACTICAL in Dark Earth this past APRIL. (The black finish on the one in the store did not appear that well to me. I held my breath for the 2 day order period, and it turned out well.)
I beleive it was $1060. before tax. I have no regrets buying the FN with the 3x15 round mags included versus
buying some blend of a 1911 etc., since I own a Colt & a Kimber. Teardown/re-assembly of the FNP-45T is a breeze vs reassembly of the typical 1911's, at least for me.
Since I carry a 1911 3" or short barrel .357 CCW, I typically shoot at no more than 10 meters at the range twice weekly, with occassional sprints to 20 mtrs.. I would buy the FNP-45 again; No Regrets. Good luck. JimSr

Lol 50...marketing ploy ya but its the name that designates the options I want. They could of named it comp or sport or fuzzy bunnies, but they went with tactical, I don't really care either way, what its called. FNP < FNP USG < FNP tactical...each one brings more attributes to the firearm.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back