FN Five-Seven

I have one. I LOVE IT I dont use it for an EDC but you can because of its weight.... size may be an issue. Shoots great. feels great.

I carry it whenever I can. Get a Crossbreed holster, and no one will ever know you are carrying. Not bad for a gun with almost a 5" barrel.

o bought and owned one for a few months. i loved it. very little recoil deadly accurate, even for someone with the jitters. i ended up trading mine in for a para p14-45! had to do it for the price of the ammo. there are no regrets though, that para is a wicked little booger and is alot easier to carry concealed for me

Fn 5.7 is very good pistol.Lightweight pistol.Mag capacity is positive.Punching thru very small holes.it is actully against armors but nice shot replacement will finish the job.

Fn 5.7 is very good pistol.Lightweight pistol.Mag capacity is positive.Punching thru very small holes.it is actully against armors but nice shot replacement will finish the job.

I am not sure why you resurrected a 4-year old thread. Also, please improve your sentence structure. I have no idea what statement you make beyond the FNH FiveseveN being a lightweight pistol with high magazine capacity.

The 5.7x28mm cartridge fired out of a pistol has not very good terminal ballistics and the ammo for the civilian market does not defeat level 2A body armor (see Military Arms Channel - 5.7x28mm vs. 22 Magnum). 5.7x28mm out of a rifle is a different story.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back