Florida Shooters?

Hallow

Where are you guys located? It'd be nice to try to organize shoots, meets, hangouts, etc.

<< Lake Worth

Last edited:
I'm near Orlando and I tried to organize a shoot once. It was just me, luke and one other but, it never happened.

I'm down for whenever with a little notice.

My dad, KimberRB, is down from Ohio and we are going to the Hernando Sportsmens club Monday. You guys are more then welcome to come shoot.

Hmmm, I ran about 500 rounds through the M&P today but, I'll see if I can get over there Tuesday. What time you going and I'll see if I have a "Dr.'s" appointment. ;)

We do need to organize a massive shoot sometime soon that a bunch of us FLA crackers can get too.

Hmmm, I ran about 500 rounds through the M&P today but, I'll see if I can get over there Tuesday. What time you going and I'll see if I have a "Dr.'s" appointment. ;)

We do need to organize a massive shoot sometime soon that a bunch of us FLA crackers can get too.

I think we are going to try and get there between 9 and 10. We'll probably end up staying for several hours. Sooo if you happen to get out of that Dr appointment early we'll be there.

The "Dr." I was refering to would be more comonly known as a Range Master. I'm scheduled to work but, I guess I could go shooting and then head over to see the plastic surgeon I was supposed to meet with on Friday.

It was a joke kimber, you ruined it. LOL

The "Dr." I was refering to would be more comonly known as a Range Master. I'm scheduled to work but, I guess I could go shooting and then head over to see the plastic surgeon I was supposed to meet with on Friday.

It was a joke kimber, you ruined it. LOL

We are still on for tomorrow! Hope to see you there!

I'd love to but, I really do have to go to the Dr. on Wed. because my left arm has become almost useless from my accident. :(

Maybe next time.

I'd love to but, I really do have to go to the Dr. on Wed. because my left arm has become almost useless from my accident. :(

Maybe next time.

Sorry you couldn't make it out today. Hope all goes well at the Doc's tomorrow! I'm sure we'll hook up some other time.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back