Florida Permit

KCD1974

Did anyone else's picture come backing looking about 10 times worse than the one they sent in? GOOD LORD my is TERRIBLE lol

Yep, I actually went to the DOA office in Tampa because I had forgot to mail in my renewal in time to insure I got it back before expiration -- and they didn't even use my passport photo I paid $10 for at Walgreens and took their own. Can you say SUCK? Cheap $29 web cam on the girls desk aimed up at my face... not appealing.

Oh well, permit is good -- got it on the spot instead of waiting weeks so ... who cares I guess.

Yeah I don't really care, except it looks like I have some sort of skin condition lmao...so I keep that very hidden in the wallet lol

LOL When my wife received her Florida CWP she had the same reaction. She held the CWP up to me and said "I don't look like this!"

I said yes you do.

That's when the fight started. <grin>

I look like I should have booking numbers at the bottom of my Florida permit's photo. On the other hand, my Connecticut permit was taken with a cheep camera at CSP HQ & i look like $1,00,000 on that permit.

Funny you should ask this question! Yes! I sent them a pretty good photo, but the guy on my permit is so degenerate and scary looking I wouldn't have issued him a weapons permit!

Mine makes me look like a serial killer. My wife actually said how could they give a CCW to someone who looks like that. :wacko:

Well I'm "happy" to see I'm not the only one that got back a scary picture LMAO....I opened mine and was all excited that it finally came then.....OMG wth is this? lol

Heck yea I did all my paperwork, pictures, notary etc. with the same instructor for both my Virginia and Florida. My Virginia I look fine and my Florida well, I look scary.

As I read the responses to this thread, I felt better about the photo on my Florida permit. There must be something wrong with the machine that Florida uses to print their permits, because it seems that everyone's Florida photo is ghastly. Mine included. It is washed-out and looks nothing like me. The photo I submitted was fine. Only after their processing was it distorted.

As I read the responses to this thread, I felt better about the photo on my Florida permit. There must be something wrong with the machine that Florida uses to print their permits, because it seems that everyone's Florida photo is ghastly. Mine included. It is washed-out and looks nothing like me. The photo I submitted was fine. Only after their processing was it distorted.
Same here. My photos were taken by a deputy sheriff and were of good quality for what she had to work with.:blink:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back