Florida camping

sdf2000

I figured out what to do about the campgrounds in Florida being full of people from the north! I am going to go up north and stay for the summer. See you in Oct.....:yu:

I figured out what to do about the campgrounds in Florida being full of people from the north! I am going to go up north and stay for the summer. See you in Oct.....:yu:

Stuff a couple of SnowBirds in your trunk and take them with you.. !!! PLEASE!!!

BTW I hear that SnowBirds taste like Chicken...

Well, it would be kind of stupid for you to go camping in your home town, now wouldn't it?

Not really 'Camping' when you can run home for anything you might have forgotten!

I camp all over the place, bike rides, 4 wheel drive events, ect.
And I have to say that Fla. people are really rude to campers.

I finally got fed up with the way we were treated, and I purchased a house down there so I didn't have to put up with it...

I finally got fed up with the way we were treated, and I purchased a house down there so I didn't have to put up with it...
Yeah, now you can't get homeowners insurance because of the hurricanes 5 years ago and forget about finding employment..
Maybe Florida Campers are so rude because they are NOT camping, the campground is where they live now! They are a little disgruntled about their circumstances!!!

So what your saying is, I should forget about dragging my camper to Florida on vacation and spending money there.

At least you would be one with Florida plates, that is from Florida.

Camping on the beach in the Florida Keys is a nice experience. Camping in the Florida Everglades is also quite an adventure. The mosquitoes in the Everglades can appear to be a cloud blocking out the setting sun.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back