First Permit Received Today

srshadwi

I am now an official holder of a CCW permit from the lovely state of Minnesota!

I was in the Minneapolis area and took the required training course exactly 14 days ago today. I drove to the Washington County Sheriffs Department on Friday (12 days ago), paid my $75 fee, submitted my application and had a nice chat with a super-friendly member of the administrative staff. Today I received my permit!

In contrast, the Division of Licensing of the Florida Department of Agriculture received my application 103 days ago and have not even begun the process of reviewing my paperwork,

Oh well, now that I have 1 permit, the wait for the others won't seem as long!

Steve

:pleasantry:

Just got my MN permit today :biggrin:

Also just went and dropped off my NH permit application in the mail...July 1 they raise non-resident permits to $100...so hopefully mine still qualifies for the $20 since it will be postmarked before that.

I finally received my permit in the mail today. I have been waiting since the middle of February. I am told that the state of Arizona is really backlogged since the presidential election. But, anyhow, hooray and hallelujia, I finally got mine.

I fully believe in 2nd ammendment rights for everyone.:pleasantry::biggrin:

last month when I opened the mail box and picked up that thick envelope from AZDPS, I went ahead and ceremoniously untucked my shirt and walked back to the house.
its the little victories in life that make it all good.

last month when I opened the mail box and picked up that thick envelope from AZDPS, I went ahead and ceremoniously untucked my shirt and walked back to the house.
its the little victories in life that make it all good.

Very cool, and congrats!:biggrin:

my wife and i just got ours in ny about a month ago, it took 6 months. they are overloaded due to the election.i carry always and my wife hasnt started carrying yet. may have to get her something smaller than her beretta 92fs, which she loves to shoot. maybe a ruger lcp for her birthday.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back