First in line!

Livin' and shooting from Montgomery County!

Blair County Here!

Live outside Altoona. Shoot at Hollidaysburg and at 3-valleys in Claysburg. Not as much as I would like to... Too dang cold in the winter.

Carbon County, though I fear that if the Obama Administration has its way with their agenda and "political correctness," I will be living in "Greenhouse Gas County"! ARRGH!

I buy and shoot in Bucks County.

Me

Hey all,
I am located in the City of Fools in the State of Confusion. They call it Pittsburgh, Pa. on a map. Anyone know of the status of the Greater Pittsburgh Gun Club? Aside from it being closed. I read somewhere that someone was interested in buying it.

I'm from Central PA in a county by the name of Elk. Born and raised in a small town (Byrnedale) moved to a so called city by the name of St. Marys.

Howdy all.
I am new to the site(cool and informitable place)Not new to PA lived here almost all my life other than 92 to 94 when I was in the Navy.

Lancaster Stevens area. Carry religiously. Even when I'm bumming at home I carry. If the law doesn't forbid it I carry it.

We can collect automatic/or switch blade knives and keep them at home. Police or active duty military only may carry them around.

Kind of bone head stupid, as any of us armed, could wreak a lot of madness with the guns we carry, yet the evil knives we are not allowed?:(

There are no legal exceptions provided that would allow LEO or military to carry automatic knives. They may be own and kept as curious only.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back