FireFox 4

BlackieChan

Anyone? It's pretty sweet

They took the best elements of chrome and ff and made them one.

++GPU Acceleration hooray!

I have used it for a few days.... I like it so far.

My only problem with it is actually something I wanted them to change for a long time...... They did change it (cool!) but I am soooooooo used to the old way it did it, I keep hitting the wrong thing (because I'm used to it being that way) now that they changed it around to the way I wanted it, lol

i have been using it as a beta for a few months on my lap top... yea its different then what i was use to.. but you get use to it fast... atleast i did...

I have used it for a few days.... I like it so far.

My only problem with it is actually something I wanted them to change for a long time...... They did change it (cool!) but I am soooooooo used to the old way it did it, I keep hitting the wrong thing (because I'm used to it being that way) now that they changed it around to the way I wanted it, lol

The greatest tragedy in browsers in when you get what you want, or something like that.

When I started using FF4, my stop reload, etc buttons disappeared and I don't know how to restore them.

It crashed on me twice in the first couple of days of use, never had it do that before so I am not sure it was ready for release.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back