Firearms Purchased This Year Could Outfit 2 Armies

mot mayhem

I like the quote about not invading mainland U.S. d/t a rifle behind every blade of grass. That's some funny stuff.

Tex4oc

Patriot 1st
I could arm a squad on my own already, and I'm still missing about a dozens "wants" and at least two "needs".
but hope still springs eternal, and I'm not done yet.:triniti:

Cooter

Liberty or Death
I'm still waiting for the zombie attack, so all the people calling me crazy for buying guns, will come to me begging for me to give them one. Then I'll have my own little zombie-resistance-squad to command. :biggrin:

Sounds like we won't be alone with everyone else buying millions of guns. Boy, I bet the anti's are pissed about all those gun sales...I guess the anointment of thier savior kinda back-fired on them didn't it.

Rick O'Shay

I'm still waiting for the zombie attack, so all the people calling me crazy for buying guns, will come to me begging for me to give them one. Then I'll have my own little zombie-resistance-squad to command. :biggrin:

Sounds like we won't be alone with everyone else buying millions of guns. Boy, I bet the anti's are pissed about all those gun sales...I guess the anointment of thier savior kinda back-fired on them didn't it.

Crap, move to Memphis. I am in Zombie heaven.

RedThunder94

Full Metal
congrats guys, i got the wifey a 38spl revolver and she got me my stoeger cougar .40 cal, we have been really happy with the purchases so far, hehe. :pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wtlongid