Finally passed CCW course

Jay9928

Very interesting course, learned some new stuff as well. Scored 100 on both range and written. What was even cooler is at the end of the course, everyone got a 1 year NRA membership. Now I have to send the prints and app. in and hope it will arrive soon !

Congrats on passing the course!:biggrin: Good luck with the arrive soon part, most states are bogged down with heavy volume of CCW Permit applications right now. How long does Arizona usually take?

Congrats on passing the course!:biggrin: Good luck with the arrive soon part, most states are bogged down with heavy volume of CCW Permit applications right now. How long does Arizona usually take?

Thanks. Usually Az is pretty quick. Some had it in the mail within 7 working days. The instructor said that TONS of apps have been received and said don't be surprised if it takes up to 60 days :unsure

Congrats Jay - and no worries. The AZ DPS CCW Unit is remarkably quick, professional and courteous.

I wish everyone offered service even half as good as they do - which is even more amazing considering it's a state agency in a state with a budget in the red.... but nonetheless - congrats and you should have your permit about 2 weeks after the CCW unit gets it - if not sooner. (Provided your print cards are good and your application is 100%.)

Good job on testing and keep on learning - :biggrin:

Thanks. Usually Az is pretty quick. Some had it in the mail within 7 working days. The instructor said that TONS of apps have been received and said don't be surprised if it takes up to 60 days :unsure

I feel your pain, I've been waiting 70+ days for my FL permit, can't wait till it gets here!

Congrats Jay - and no worries. The AZ DPS CCW Unit is remarkably quick, professional and courteous.

I wish everyone offered service even half as good as they do - which is even more amazing considering it's a state agency in a state with a budget in the red.... but nonetheless - congrats and you should have your permit about 2 weeks after the CCW unit gets it - if not sooner. (Provided your print cards are good and your application is 100%.)

Good job on testing and keep on learning - :biggrin:

Thanks also.... by the way, I read some had to send in TWO fingerprint cards. Is this true to your knowledge ?

Congrats! There is usually a law saying how long they have to issue or deny a CC permit. I don't know ANYONE who has called them on it, lol. I can just hear them saying, "Oh, so you want an answer NOW?" LOL!
If they didn't get to collect the fee until we got our permits, you can bet it would be a different story!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back