Finally here!!

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
Well, after 13 or 14 years of dreaming and planning, we finally made the move! Bought ourselves a lovely home in Taylors and was lucky enough to land a job in Greer, and we're finally here, and here to stay!

Thanks for a Great State! Great climate, both meteorologically as well as politically (except, perhaps, for Lindsay Graham) and I'm looking forward to a great future here.

Thinking of you, Red Hat! Told you I'd make it someday!! You in this area?

Best regards, Neighbors!

Ed

Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm glad your dream and hard work paid off. I've been here for 3 years and love it.

Welcome to the neighborhood, I'm in the burbs but close enough! Hope you enjoy it here also. I've worked in all 50 states and lived in
... a bunch ....and this is home after many years of looking.

Found myself scrolling and reminiscing and came across this/these old posts. Thought I'd bring mine up to date:
Moved from Taylors to Greer in '15 after my Dad died. Built a great home, like a resort, and finally decided it was too much for my Lovely Bride to sustain on her own if I should ever die. Serendipitously, her sister moved to Summerville a year ago. Went to visit, looked at a house, and relocated here six months ago. Got a great job supervising the Security team at Volvo, and here we are. Not likely to move again...turned 75 a couple'a weeks ago, so I'm much closer to the Exit than the On Ramp. Anyway, just thought I'd check in after 10 years. Peace.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back