Finally got the wife to carry

daddyo

M. Todd Bayliss
She's been carrying in her purse for a couple months now, but a string of purse snatchings finally got her to think about on-person carry. She has a Don Hume IWB, and yesterday we did the Walmart (or in her case Pottery Barn) walk. She was amazed that no one noticed because she felt like it was just this big growth on her hip. Anyway, her only complaint comfort-wise was that the holster made her really sweaty. So I was thinking that something more like suede might be better. If I'm reading correctly, the Bianchi 100 Professional has suede toward the body. Anybody know for sure or have any other suggestions. I gotta get her something pretty quick or I'll lose momentum.

Edit: Oops, forgot to add...gun is a S&W 642

Yes the bianchi 100 has a suede finish on the back. I got mine monday, from opticsplanet.com. so far I like it but I far from expert. I have only worn it around the house, but should have a permit with in the next month or so. I look forward to the" Walmart walk "myself. For less than $40 incuding shiping, I think the 100 is a good holster, probobly never be a great holster, but I could not see spending $100 on a IWB holster before I tryed out IWB carry. This site has helped me it feels great to reply for a change! Once I get my CHP I will try to give a more informed reivew of the holster.

Yes the bianchi 100 has a suede finish on the back. I got mine monday, from opticsplanet.com. so far I like it but I far from expert. I have only worn it around the house, but should have a permit with in the next month or so. I look forward to the" Walmart walk "myself. For less than $40 incuding shiping, I think the 100 is a good holster, probobly never be a great holster, but I could not see spending $100 on a IWB holster before I tryed out IWB carry. This site has helped me it feels great to reply for a change! Once I get my CHP I will try to give a more informed reivew of the holster.

Just because you don't yet have your permit, I hope you're not using that as a reason not to carry. Virginia is, after all, the most open carry friendly state in America.

Anyways, even if the wife gets a holster with a suede lining, it would still be touching her body, which could prove to be uncomfortable in the summertime. She should wear an underarmor shirt to keep sweat off her body from getting on the gun.

Well, the problem sort of worked itself out. Her gun fell out of the holster and land on her shoe while using the ladies. That was pretty much it. She's been complaining about how heavy (huh?) the Airweight is ever since. So I just got home with a Keltec P32 and an Uncle Mike's Pocket holster. If that doesn't do it, I'm out of ideas and patience.

Hopefully she'll like it, and I'll have a really nice 642 for my own use.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back