Finally Got My Maine Resident Permit

artcarney

I just installed night sights on my Walther PPS and I haven't had a chance to take it to the range to sight it in. So I slipped my Rocket Man IWB holster on with my Walther PPK .380 and went shopping.

Besides the grocery store I went to Cabella's (large sporting goods chain). I had seen the sign in passing on their door about checking all firearms at the front desk upon entry so I left my PPK locked in the glove box with the extra mag.

When I got to the door I saw the "fine print" on the sign stating that holders of valid CCW permits did not need to check their guns. Alright Cabella's!! :laugh:

David

P.S. Now to get my non-resident New Hampshire permit before they jack the rates up ...

Last edited:
Good for you .me and my brother have had ours here in Maine for about 9 years,,,I just renew my concealed permit for the 3 time,,,I been to Cabellas with my pistol but never saw the sign,,,,I'll look for it next time,,,,,I carry my charter arms 5 shot 38 off duty pistol all the time,,,Hope to see the sun this summer,,,,

I just installed night sights on my Walther PPS and I haven't had a chance to take it to the range to sight it in. So I slipped my Rocket Man IWB holster on with my Walther PPK .380 and went shopping.

Besides the grocery store I went to Cabella's (large sporting goods chain). I had seen the sign in passing on their door about checking all firearms at the front desk upon entry so I left my PPK locked in the glove box with the extra mag.

When I got to the door I saw the "fine print" on the sign stating that holders of valid CCW permits did not need to check their guns. Alright Cabella's!! :laugh:

David

P.S. Now to get my non-resident New Hampshire permit before they jack the rates up ...

Congrats Art - just out of curiosity, how much are the CCW's in Maine and NH?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back