Finally got it!

Scarecrow

I ordered a .40 full size baby eagle in brushed chrome on march 14 at williams gun sight. they had none in and neither did any of their distributers. after 3 months a friend of mine told me she has an uncle who is a dealer. I thought if williams couldn't get it then how could he? well I gave him a call and he got it in 2 weeks with free shipping and it was $150 less than what I was going to pay at williams. sweet deal! trying to figure out how to post a pic here...

Sweet.Waiting seems like forever, I always have to have my son help with pics. kids these days have grown up with the computer they know it all , me nope.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new piece! Oh, and BTW show me the guns!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm jealous Scarecrow. you have to love the craftsmanship, I would say it was definitely worth the wait.

Scarecrow's pic:

BabyEagle003.jpg

Scarecrow's pic:

BabyEagle003.jpg
[/quote]

yes that's exactly what I was trying to do:p.. what is the secret?

I'm jealous Scarecrow. you have to love the craftsmanship, I would say it was definitely worth the wait.

thanks DJ I love how it looks. hopefully it will shoot just as good. will try it out this week. still can't get the 13th round in either mag though. almost like it's only meant for 12 or something.

thanks DJ I love how it looks. hopefully it will shoot just as good. will try it out this week. still can't get the 13th round in either mag though. almost like it's only meant for 12 or something.

If you take care of it you will have many years of problem free enjoyment. My Eagle 9MM is going to be 20 yrs old, and still as good as the day I bought it.

BTW, I know their site shows a 13rd mag, but I have never seen that. I have seen 10, 12, & 15. Mine is 12 +1

Maybe they made a mistake

I look forward to your range report

Nice!!!

Nice weapon... Love the caliber!

Any chance the dealer could hook me up with a Ruger LCP? It'd be worth drive if it saved time and $.

Nice weapon... Love the caliber!

Any chance the dealer could hook me up with a Ruger LCP? It'd be worth drive if it saved time and $.

I just talked with him and he is having a hard time getting a hold of them also. he also said that he read some tests where they compared the KT 380 with the ruger LCP and that the KT performed just as good if not better than the ruger. he is looking for the read and said when he finds it he'll email it to me. so I could send it to you or post it or something.. anyway KT might be something to consider if you wait too long.

If you take care of it you will have many years of problem free enjoyment. My Eagle 9MM is going to be 20 yrs old, and still as good as the day I bought it.

BTW, I know their site shows a 13rd mag, but I have never seen that. I have seen 10, 12, & 15. Mine is 12 +1

Maybe they made a mistake

I look forward to your range report

I just got off the phone with magnum research to answer this question.. the guy said there that at first you can probably only get 12 in but after a little bit of use the 13th should be able to fit.

Scarecrow that is one sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet pistol. Now you know I could break it in for you at no cost :)

Very nice Scarecrow. To post a pic from photobucket you just copy and paste the img address. (if memory serves).

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back