Feinstein

Bigskyguy

So, Diane Feinstein was just on CBS Face The Nation. She states that the adjustable stocks on AR-15's renders them FULLY AUTOMATIC!!!! WTF? Do people really buy this? All this misinformation drives me batty! Thoughts?

She knows exactly what she's saying and she knows the intelligence level of some, hopefully not most, of her constituents. She has to somehow justify the illogic of banning a device simply because it looks scary. This statement also shows what a liar she and a lot of her colleagues are. Remember what DiFi said in one of her earlier interviews, "get them all", this was in reference to banning and ultimately, seizure.

the liberals will believe anything that she says. she may have been refereing to "bump stock" equiped weapons but it is still a semi automatic. it really doesn't matter what the actual truth is, the american people have already demonstrated that they are no longer capable of rational thought.....hence the second term. i read an article a few moments ago that stated that obama says that republicans in the house won't compromise on gun legislation. i propose that the senate should go ahead and vote on the matter and lets see how many democrats actually vote against the will of their constituents. it wouldn't pass even in a democratically controlled senate. reid won't allow it to come to a vote in the senate because they know the majority of the american people don't want these bans.

I think the more she opens her mouth, the more unlearned she appears. Let her keep talking. My Dad always said, "If someone is cheating and losing, let them continue to cheat."

Wrong, there comes a time when we have to stand up and call bull Schitt. This woman is NOT stupid. She is very intelligent. She has an agenda, get that through your head. She knows there are some stupid people out there that will believe her and she also know "we" don't have enough balls to call her out on her flagrant lies. And from all appearances, she and her fellow treasonous cohorts are succeeding. You can rattle words around in like minded forums all you want but unless you can get intelligent arguments out in the public, She and others like her will continue to sell this country out.

Correct. She doesn't care what the truth is. She has an agenda and will stoop to any level to impose that agenda on all of us. She is evil. He progressive liberal shills are evil and they will go to any evil length to get what they want. They want to disarm the rest of us to gain total control. FUGG'EM! :shout:

She says things like that because most of the people hear that and believe it to be true. Just like elections. Throw mud, lots of it. Some will stick. The American people need to be educated. Not everyone has handled an AR much less knows a lot about them. So if this whack job spews her crap most just agree with her cause that is what they are told. We are the wild card. If we stand quiet, it will get passes. Maybe just a minor change at first. Then they make more laws to clarify the first law and its downhill from there.

A lie on the lips is still a lie, but she is speaking for the low life ill informed, I demand her free speach be taken away as she is inciting violence.

Okay, so I pulled and watched the video...she DOES specify that it is a SLIDE FIRE stock that is legal and makes it "ACT LIKE" a fully automatic weapon. I DO NOT like Fienstien any more than any one else on here...but let's not also engage in mis information. She's an IDIOT with rainbow dreams.....

Link Removed

Ignorance can be educated. Stupid can't be fixed. Unfortunately there are more stupid people that listen to the likes of Feinstein than there are ignorant. But we still need to work on the ignorance when ever we get the chance.

Keep in mind the main stream media is in bed with the left. They aren't going to question the information coming directly from the left. Too many low information voters get their education from the main stream media.

Fiendstien and obummer have their agenda and they will NOT let the truth get in their way. Now obummer is slamming the GOP for not compromising on gun control. He is saying that the GOP is ignoring what the American people want. He does not care what the polls say, just like obummercare, he will lie and say that the majority of the people want gun control. Even tho this is a lie. The lib media will print and broadcast his lie. We MUST keep calling, emailing, showing up in person and hand writing each of elected morons to show them that they WILL pay a price for supporting this BS. Also even if the GOP do compromise the libs will come back and say that it was good but they need more gun control. They will NEVER be satisfied until they have all our guns.

For the record:
She stated that now they have a "slide stock" which you put in and "makes the gun act fully automatic." The video is online.
Link Removed

...and if every Sandy Hook style active shooter would use one of these "slide stock" devices, there would be a lot less dead in these situations.

I'm open to suggestions as to how. I write my Congressmen and Senators. The media is absolutely NO help. The treasonous bastards suppress anything they don't agree with. We can't even get an answer to the Fast and Furious scandal. All I can say is 'Thank God for the NRA'. At least they are getting the word out widespread. That's why I joined

Maybe so, but those were not her words. She specifically stated "adjustable stock ". Still misrepresenting information aka: lying to the uneducated public!
She said "slide stock", which is an accessory that allows bump firing. Transcript here.

Yeah, how many gang bangers are going out for one of those?

Some day a house will drop on her and her feet will shrivel up.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back