Federal Gun Control Questionnaire

It might be fun to cut and paste this onto a paper sheet and place it in the mailboxes at work. I'll tell my co-workers it's an anonymous survey for a class. The Admins always allow that. If I bother to do it, I'll post the results.

It might be fun to cut and paste this onto a paper sheet and place it in the mailboxes at work. I'll tell my co-workers it's an anonymous survey for a class. The Admins always allow that. If I bother to do it, I'll post the results.

Please do, NDS! I'd be very interested to read the results.

You know what's funny, in a scary sort of way...

I'm no longer amazed at how literally 'dumb' the American public is anymore.

I'm certain many otherwise intelligent Americans would totally buy into the media's line of "questioning" and end up agreeing "YES! By golly we DO need to pass even more laws and blah blah blah..." completely ignorant to the existing laws already in place.

Similarly, I never take part in any "survey" that asks my opinion, but then insists my "opinion" fit into one of their pre-existing categories - because then it's not my opinion at all. Rather, it's "to what degree do you think like I want you to think?" .... or more accurately now in the post-BHO election era.... "to what degree does your gray matter still function, or shall we go ahead and make ALL your decisions for you?"

Surveys that begin with "what do you think about...?" and end with "A, B or C" as my choices tend to get a response of "I think you better get out of my face because my opinion isn't on your scripted list."

But that's just me. I DID just get official results in another thread that I'm old... so maybe cranky comes with the territory?

Where's my prune juice and cardigan anyway?...:lazy:

But that's just me. I DID just get official results in another thread that I'm old... so maybe cranky comes with the territory?

Where's my prune juice and cardigan anyway?...:lazy:

Awww, that's okay,it's just for fun, and anyway, old is just a state of mind. That said, tonight I'm feeling as old as dirt myself.

No no ...

I wasn't referring to THIS survey... though in a way it qualifies...

I was referring to "surveys" when the media tries to pretend they're gathering public opinion with their questions, when in actuality they are forming and/or creating public opinion because they produce the questions AND the answers...

Our mass media and our gov't thrives on taking more and more control of how the populace thinks and feels about any given subject... but pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, because it's all a facade!

Ok... I'm popping my Cenrtum Silver and hitting the hay! :crazy_pilot:

I was referring to "surveys" when the media tries to pretend they're gathering public opinion with their questions, when in actuality they are forming and/or creating public opinion because they produce the questions AND the answers...

Yup, it's called setting us up.

Federal Gun Control

No-brainer. Easy 100% here. I once went to an environmentalist event, tree huggers all over the place. I had a clipboard, and told them I ws circulating a petition to have Monohydrogen Dioxide banned, as it was contaminating our environment. it was used in manufaturing perocesses, and our lakes, rivers and oceans were full of it. It was a universal solvent and was dissolving landmarks and land all over. 249 people signed the petition before I revealed that Monohydrogen Dioxide was water.

249 people signed the petition before I revealed that Monohydrogen Dioxide was water.

There's nothing like a tall, cold refreshing glass of monohydrogen dioxide after a long, hot day of huggin' trees!

"Hug a Lumber Jack, and you'll never go back to trees!" (I saw that bumper sticker on the back of a truck in Maine... still cracks me up.)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back