FBI Visiting Gun Shops...People Talking About Big Gov

tjdavis1111

Is this story accurate?

Link Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point I do not doubt anything that the government is doing to try and get firearms out of citizens hands. We are the only thing standing between them and what ever plans they have for the USA

I do believe they conduct risk assessment against lawful citizens verses going after PC bad guys. Oh, he's a Muslim, can't be profiling here. Oh, he's a Mexican illegal gang banger, can't profile here either. Oh, he/she is an American that has growing fears with legitimate reasons to start fearing the Federal Government. YEP-BINGO, we can start an anti-federal gov't profile on you predominantly Caucasian God loving people that are law abiding yet worthy of scrutiny.
-
I'm not anti government, I'm Pro COTUS.

I do believe they conduct risk assessment against lawful citizens verses going after PC bad guys. Oh, he's a Muslim, can't be profiling here. Oh, he's a Mexican illegal gang banger, can't profile here either. Oh, he/she is an American that has growing fears with legitimate reasons to start fearing the Federal Government. YEP-BINGO, we can start an anti-federal gov't profile on you predominantly Caucasian God loving people that are law abiding yet worthy of scrutiny.
-
I'm not anti government, I'm Pro COTUS.

I'm not so sure it is about PC. I think the reason they don't actually go after bad guys is they are scared crapless of them.

I'm not so sure it is about PC. I think the reason they don't actually go after bad guys is they are scared crapless of them.
If they're fearful, it's about being sued. Or better yet, reprimanded and fired by MaoBama and Holder. What has this great country succumbed to?
-
Any bets this site is monitored as well?

I really don't believe the story, but that is just my opinion. I do read articles from sites such as infowars and yes I have listened to Alex Jones and others. Most of what I read and have heard from these type of sites is so extreme that it's unbelievable to say the least by I do try to keep an open mind. Not to say our government is up to no good as I think we all think and believe that the feds have a very deep concern about what us Citizens have stored in our safes or closets and ofcourse what we are buying. The FBI going to a LGS is the dumbest idea ever. My LGS is like the Cheers, in that everyone knows everyone by name or face. IF a fed went in there and announced what they did as stated by the story by the original poster it would have been out like wild fire. I have stated before in a post or two on this site or another that the feds are testing the waters so to speak too see what the reaction is gong to be by us people when they the feds thump their chest. We as US citizens can thump our chests right back. There is a hell of lot more of us than there are of them.

What took them so long to get to that shop? We got the same spiel last year minus the poster. And yes, the person was a bona fide FBI agent. But we were told in advance that they were coming and a local police officer was with them.

As I have been saying for years the feds are bullying thugs. The recent incident at Nevada is the most recent example. But the Nevada incident shows that they are also cowards as most bullies are. When faced with citizens as well armed as they are they tuck tail and run.

If they're fearful, it's about being sued. Or better yet, reprimanded and fired by MaoBama and Holder. What has this great country succumbed to?
-
Any bets this site is monitored as well?

There is an answer to them if it is monitored:

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back