Favorite Gun-saturated video games

ishi

I know we've got a lot of old farts in here, but I know there are enough folks from the Atari generation that some people have favorite games.

I played Rainbow Six: Vegas for several months before tiring of it. The multiplayer was enjoyable, but it did get old eventually. The gun models were fairly good, but the gun sounds were not as realistic as I'd like. Ideally let a sound engineer do high-quality sampling with each weapon in different firing modes. Some sounds, like the AK47, were plainly reused from old XBOX rainbow six games. Disappointing.

Very interested in Call of Duty 4: Modern warfare. The screens and videos look fantastic. Does anybody have this? I'd like to hear opinions about the weapon sounds and graphics models.

I've been playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, but I got sidetracked a bit. For some reason I'm not as interested as I should be. It just isn't keeping my attention.

My fave war video game of all time was Full Spectrum Warrior, which was more like chess with soldiers than a first person shooter. The strategy is delicious.

So, what do you play?

I do like some of my sons racing games ,they just don't seem like real. ADD I guess I don't have the attention span.

Very interested in Call of Duty 4: Modern warfare. The screens and videos look fantastic. Does anybody have this? I'd like to hear opinions about the weapon sounds and graphics models.
I will be getting CoD4 within the next couple of weeks. They actually recorded real weapon sounds with a sound crew. You can see a short video Link Removed. You may need to regsiter in order to view it, though.

Several years ago I rented one of the resident evil games. It was pretty fun. My wife got me NRA gunclub a few months ago. It's fun, but it's really hard. There are shooting competitions, but you have to use the controller as a gun and it's difficult for me to sight

Still playing COD2 on the PC. Mostly online stuff on the BIA servers, FKR servers & Outlaw servers..

Same username ... say
wavey.gif
if you see me.

Games

A friend just gave me Call of Duty,the box set.It has call of duty and call of duty United Defensive.I also have Max Payne.Both games are for the pc.

Rainbow Six-Eagles.. /Marine Sharpshooter / a few others, good stress relief when the weathers too bad to go hunting or shooting ;)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back