Favorite firearm related quotes.

here a few more......

"Sure I believe in gun contol. If there 's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."-Clint Eastwood in Pink cadillac.
" if some perp is draggin' a lady into a alley with intent to commit rape, i shoot the bastard. that's MY policy."-Dirty Harry.

"did you ever meet anybody you didn't kill?" Sgt. Murtaugh
" I haven't killed you, yet."-Sgt Martin Riggs.

Everybody calm down. especially you Boris!"- HK4U :sarcastic:

Governor Jessee "The Body" Ventura on gun control.
My idea of gun control is being able to put the second bullet in the same spot as the first.:biggrin:

I like this one

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’
— Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

I also enjoy a quote from Mr. Heston that went something like this:

"The doorway to freedom is framed in muskets"

Amen... My sig line...

From the Sgt. that issued a license some time in the past.

"Guns don't kill people, bullets do". "Always carry it loaded".

Clint Eastwood as William Munny in "Unforgiven": "Any men don't wanna get killed better clear on out the back".

".....No, no. Don't shoot him, it'll just make him angry....."

Candygram for Mongo :)

There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? Yuri Orlov "Lord of War"

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back