Favorite concealed carry pistol?

Thanks for the mag holder info. I've added an old holster belt clip (had leather repair shop sew it on) to a new 4" folding knife holster for my 'concealed carry' spare mag. Easy on, easy off, looks like non-threatening knife holder.

I would think the most popular by sales would be the Ruger LCP..... I looked at two to be my first firearm. M&P Shield and Ruger SR40C. I chose the SR40C.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hi new here always reading so join great site. I carry Springfields xdm 4.5 40 s&w in a De Santos Intruder in side the pants holster and a 1911 5 inch loaded model same type holster. Waiting on my Sig Scorpion 1911. I can carry a full size gun I am 6 '8 tall ex tall shirts cover anything. Thanks again for letting me join. Richard

Welcome...

Hi new here always reading so join great site. I carry Springfields xdm 4.5 40 s&w in a De Santos Intruder in side the pants holster and a 1911 5 inch loaded model same type holster. Waiting on my Sig Scorpion 1911. I can carry a full size gun I am 6 '8 tall ex tall shirts cover anything. Thanks again for letting me join. Richard

Welcome to our community. Glad to have you. Be careful out there...:smile:

I would think the most popular by sales would be the Ruger LCP..... I looked at two to be my first firearm. M&P Shield and Ruger SR40C. I chose the SR40C.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I know I'm loving my LCP Crimson Trace for over 2 years now. Added Hogue Grip All made for it. Carry EVERYWHERE either TUFF "Pocket-Roo" or Holster Store IWB depending on how I'm dressed. Perfect for up-close personal defense. I'll break out my AR or 30-06 for long range.:smile:

Either Ruger LCP or Glock 42. Glock 42 has become my EDC, (much easier to shoot so I practice with it more) but the LCP is awesome in shorts with a pocket holster.

Can't fault you at all for the LCP. Excellent EDC to me. For anything else only makes sense to go to a long gun. Suggest you check out the "TUFF Pocket-Roo" pocket holster. I love it carrying a spare mag & the LCP in 1 compact package I KNOW can get the job done. Adding the Hogue Handall grip & changing from the factory 9# to a WOLFF 11# Recoil Spring Set makes it much more friendly for the range or plinking. Link RemovedLink Removed

God save America & long live OUR Republic!

1911A1 platform in ALWAYS .45 SJHP. If ya gonna have to throw lead, throw the biggest chunks ya can. I'd carry a .50 but really can't find something in a CC mode of carry. (also don't really want to spend the exorbitant prices a .50 carries.)
-
JMHO, you carry what YOU feel is sufficient. I'd sooner print then empty a mag in a druggie hyped up on what ever and have him still coming at me. Practice, caliber and placement. The choice is yours..............

What I carry depends on what I will be wearing for the day. The gun that offers the most concealment will be my choice. On a typical day, I wear jeans and a pull over shirt, tail out. On these days, I wear my G27 Gen 4 with an Alien Gear IWB. If I want something not as heavy on my hip, I will choose my LCP with Alien Gear holster. On days, when I can't wear my shirt tail out, I will carry my LCP with a Don't Tread On Me" deep carry crotch holster or Uncle Mike's ankle.Link Removed

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Good looking CC gear set-up you have here. I got tied of switching back & forth/forgetting on rare occasion my compact 45. Getting old I guess. LOL! Really we're talking up close & personal self-defense. I ALWAYS have my LCP within reach even by me on counter in toilet. :smile:

God bless & ya'll be careful out there!

Thanks for your reply. Having cut my teeth on a gov't. 45, carrying one 4 years as an Army MP Vietnam & Germany, I understand your reasoning. I got tied of switching back & forth/forgetting on rare occasion my compact 45. Getting old I guess. LOL! Really we're talking up close & personal self-defense. I ALWAYS have my LCP within reach even by me on counter in toilet. :smile:

God bless & ya'll be careful out there!

New here guys learning a lot I carry a keltec p3at live in Florida in t shirt and shorts
Would rather carry my glock 21 but can't hide it 380 in my pocket is better than my glock at home

Personally, I like my G27 however, it is a little hard to conceal when I wear clothing with my shirt tail in. On those days, I like my Ruger LCP in an ankle or crotch holster.

I usually have my Sig P220 in .45 or my Sig P225 in 9mm. I like that the feel, weight and safeties are the same. In Galco OWB. If I need to be really discreet, like when the wife and I are out to dinner and a sport coat is in order, I like my PPK. Going to try a PK380 and see how that works.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back