Fathers Day Present

Cari A.

Crazy Horse Lady
Howdy all....while looking for a present for a man who has everything, our 14 year old son informed me last night what his dad really wants for Father's Day, a Glock 29 SF 10mm. So, after many phone calls and a 45 minute drive, I found him one and it is tucked away in a safe place in the house til Sunday. One guy at the gun shop said my husband is lucky to have a wife who will buy him a gun, I chuckled and said he is lucky of that AND she also carries herself!

I have to say, I may just steal his weapon! I really like the short frame, it was light, compact, and sure to bring a smile to his face.

What do ya'll say? Good buy?

Howdy all....while looking for a present for a man who has everything, our 14 year old son informed me last night what his dad really wants for Father's Day, a Glock 29 SF 10mm. So, after many phone calls and a 45 minute drive, I found him one and it is tucked away in a safe place in the house til Sunday. One guy at the gun shop said my husband is lucky to have a wife who will buy him a gun, I chuckled and said he is lucky of that AND she also carries herself!

I have to say, I may just steal his weapon! I really like the short frame, it was light, compact, and sure to bring a smile to his face.

What do ya'll say? Good buy?

Very fine gift! That is awesome....he is gonna love it! Man, I hope my girl will buy me one someday haha

He is going to love it. i see your kids are older now so they don't like making homemade gifts as much when they get to that age and older. My self I'm hoping for a nice hand print or a nice drawing made by my two little girls or some other homemade thing. That's the one thing i love about the young age they like doing that sort of stuff for you. Don't get me wrong now a nice gun would be great to. But ti me it means more and has more feeling if it's something they made. But that does not rule out my wife getting me a new gun :biggrin::biggrin:

Hay Cari A that is SO COOL! I hope KimberPB is reading this HINT HINT. :pleasantry: I know he will have fun with it. Nice fathers day gift.

Any time you want me to talk to the girlfriend or wife, you send them my way, will put in a good word for you!

I too like the home made things when our children were small, they would be surprised how much stuff I have that they colored or hand made in school that I tucked away in the cedar chest. THOSE are really special. But at 14, soon to be 15, the early teen years are not like when they were cuddly cute...now he is just tall cute and grumbly.

A wife that REALLY loved her man would NEVER buy him a Glock!! lol just kidding. He's going to love it!!

Cari you have any single sisters?? lol

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back