FASTER Class Level 2 OHIO BFA

dogshawred

Some are going say this belongs in the Ohio only category, Sorry. Most Ohioan's that associate themselves with guns, 2nd Amendment and children are already aware of the FASTER program with the Buckeye Firearms Association. Being proud of what is being done by Ohioan's, I thought I would be a little vocal to the rest of the world about what is being done in Ohio to protect our children.
~
FASTER Class Level 2 raises concept of armed response in school to new level | Buckeye Firearms Association
~
At the conclusion of the first Level 2 FASTER (Faculty & Administrator Safety Training and Emergency Response) class last week, I was filled with pride. Not just a happy, proud moment, but a deep pride in a reality that far exceeded my wildest dreams. The concept of armed response in our schools has been raised to a whole new level.
~
I was saying goodbye to teachers and school superintendents and other school staff who had just finished three intense days of training at Tactical Defense Institute (TDI) in West Union, Ohio. Among the students were many of the people I first talked to in the weeks following the Sandy Hook massacre in Newtown, Connecticut. Back then the idea of an armed school staff was shocking to most, but in light of the emotions of all who were sickened with the news reports and pictures of innocent little kids gunned down by an angry coward – everything was on the table to make our kids safer than the defenselessness that was the norm in our school systems.
~
I would really like to paste the entire article to this thread but know that those of you who are truly concerned about our children and their safety will open the link and read what can be done by schools if only we as individuals will present and push the issue in our communities. I know of a current subscriber 3 Mags that is currently working within his district along with the BFA to convince them to arm their staff and protect the future of our children.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back