Far left anti rant

Tatted, the fellow I was talking with made no sense and he didn't realize that he made no sense, that's what was so funny to me.

Whew! Now I don't feel so bad about being unable to decipher that nonsense.

I just had a discussion with a fellow in another online forum who told me that he's against having loaded handguns in his home to use for self defense because it would take too long to find it in the closet, unlock it, load it, hit the safety lever, and then fire it. Ummm, say again? rofl

Some people will never get it. I'm surprised that some of them are still alive and walking among us. :lol:

I guess it would be pretty hard to load a loaded gun. It is really tuff trying to get ammo in an already loaded gun.:fie:

Tatted, the fellow I was talking with made no sense and he didn't realize that he made no sense, that's what was so funny to me.

Kind of like how "Captain Fuller" in the movie "S.W.A.T." said "Sometimes doing the right thing isn't doing the right thing."???? :haha:

gf

Kind of like how "Captain Fuller" in the movie "S.W.A.T." said "Sometimes doing the right thing isn't doing the right thing."???? :haha:

gf

Please, GF! No more of the dizzying, nonsensical, head spinning stuff anymore for crying out loud!

I just had a discussion with a fellow in another online forum who told me that he's against having loaded handguns in his home to use for self defense because it would take too long to find it in the closet, unlock it, load it, hit the safety lever, and then fire it. Ummm, say again? rofl

Some people will never get it. I'm surprised that some of them are still alive and walking among us. :lol:

Y'know, if truth be told, I'm glad that fellow with whom I spoke does not own firearms. Imagine his brand of logic when training to use one...he probably WOULD try to load an already loaded pistol, and not understand why rounds keep getting thrown out, or worse, point it toward his instructor or the others on the range! Yikes!

Y'know, if truth be told, I'm glad that fellow with whom I spoke does not own firearms. Imagine his brand of logic when training to use one...he probably WOULD try to load an already loaded pistol, and not understand why rounds keep getting thrown out, or worse, point it toward his instructor or the others on the range! Yikes!

Just to be clear, ALL guns are loaded and should be treated as such.

Or like this lady I once encountered at the range. She had a "stove pipe" malfunction with a semi-auto pistol. First thing you do is engage the safety (if there is one), then drop the magazine. This lady pulled the slide back a couple of times and said something like "hey, it's still loaded". I offered to help, and she told me something like "I don't need help sonny boy, I've been shooting this weapon since way before you were around". I didn't think I looked that young. She had a S&W M&P 9. As far as I know, they've only been around a few years. :wink:

There are times when there's just no reasoning with people. I'm glad that the lady didn't hurt me or anyone else at the range that day.

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back