Fading American Gun Culture?

Also forgot to mention in my previous posts here that articles like this just make me want to go buy another gun! :)

i think all the fuss is over one word[power] politicians and most people with authority down-grade guns and firearms because that is their threat to have complete control over the people, as long as they know that people have firearms and their own protection it kind of leaves them ham-strung,thank the good lord that we are still good ole U.S.A.

i think all the fuss is over one word[power] politicians and most people with authority down-grade guns and firearms because that is their threat to have complete control over the people, as long as they know that people have firearms and their own protection it kind of leaves them ham-strung,thank the good lord that we are still good ole U.S.A.

Of course, regardless of what gun control passes, I bet they will still be allowed to have theirs for some reason. Or at the very least an armed body guard at all times. (That we are paying for).

Buy guns

Also forgot to mention in my previous posts here that articles like this just make me want to go buy another gun! :)

And don't forget to buy plenty of ammo. Prices have sky rocketed lately. If they can't ban the guns a back door approach could be to make it hard to get ammo.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back