Extended Stay America

Well I guess that I want be staying there.

If it is a corporate policy I will not be staying there, you can service the libs with your go gun policy, by the way make it a big sign so the BG's know where to stay (rob and kill).

Even better, after an extended stay at Extended Stay America, I looked up their policy and found this.
There's an old saying, it's better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission. I, my wife and our firearms will remain at the hotel until our relocation has completed. I've even added to my collection while here, as there are precisely zero surveillance cameras on premises that could alert the staff if there was a crime being committed.

It's not as if we let anyone into the room to steal from us, I mean, clean the room.

It wasn't an Extended Stay but our last hotel stay, for some reason the front desk guy/night manager decided he would walk into our room at 10:30 pm and found himself reaching for some sky. I am not sure if firearms were allowed or not, but he didn't call the police, he just did a lot of apologizing. You just never know what's going to happen at a hotel or who their employees or other guests are.

It wasn't an Extended Stay but our last hotel stay, for some reason the front desk guy/night manager decided he would walk into our room at 10:30 pm and found himself reaching for some sky. I am not sure if firearms were allowed or not, but he didn't call the police, he just did a lot of apologizing. You just never know what's going to happen at a hotel or who their employees or other guests are.

FYI: That's why I always have the hotel room door blocked from the inside. I always have a door wedge with me when I travel.

We generally put a chair in front of it but hadn't settled down for bed yet so we had it locked but not blocked yet. This was in Atlanta, Ga. And to top it all off, the guy knew I was in that room because I had just went to the desk a couple of hours earlier and asked him for a credit for the following week for time we paid for and were not going to use because we needed to check out the following day. There was no reason for him to "accidentally" try to walk into our room. Very suspicious.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back