Extended Magazine Release - Smith & Wesson 59/5900 Series Semi Auto

Bohemian

Does anybody know who makes or will make an Extended Magazine Release for the Smith & Wesson 59/5900 Series Semi Autos? I am not sure there is any difference between them in the first 4 generations...

Ideally it would be an ambidextrous one...

Thanks in advance.

Man i have been looking all over what i finally did for my friends s&W is use the 1911 extended release the one that you have to drill and tap the original and screw the button on, it will work with the s&w or you could make your own buy using a precision saw to cut the button off a after market mag release for a 1911 drill a hole dremel it so the head of the crew fits in the end then drill and tap the old mag release screw and thread lock into place there you go

Man i have been looking all over what i finally did for my friends s&W is use the 1911 extended release the one that you have to drill and tap the original and screw the button on, it will work with the s&w or you could make your own buy using a precision saw to cut the button off a after market mag release for a 1911 drill a hole dremel it so the head of the crew fits in the end then drill and tap the old mag release screw and thread lock into place there you go

great idea! thanks.

no problem

If you have any other customizing questions i have been a jerry rigging smith for my less popular guns. there are a bunch of things you can do with out buying custom parts for your standard firearms. ie s&w 59 series. i havent done much to mine besided the extend magazine release, i am trying to figure out to make an extended slide catch, and to tighten the barrel lock up. so if you have any ideas or need some let me know

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back