Expert: Gallon Of Gas Could Reach $15

HK4U

Better lay in a lot of ammo because if this is where we are headed we are going to see some very bad times, perhaps worse than that of the great depression. Remember during that time about 2/3 of the population was rural and 1/3 city. That is now reversed. Also the morals of many today coupled with the attitude that the government owes them everything does not bode well for what will happen in this country. May God help us because we may be about to see a drastic change in our way of life.

Link Removed

Expert: Gallon Of Gas Could Reach $15

POSTED: 6:46 am CDT May 22, 2008
UPDATED: 10:03 am CDT May 22, 2008

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Gas prices hit another all-time high overnight as the price of oil topped $130 per barrel.

The national average is now at $3.83 per gallon and the local average is about $3.74 per gallon. At least one expert said he thinks the price will skyrocket soon.

"The prices that we're paying at the pump today are, I think, going to be 'the good old days, because others who watch this very closely forecast that we're going to be hitting $12 and $15 per gallon,” energy advisor Robert Hirsch said.

In addition to a price rise, Hirsch said the thinks we may be under gas rations soon.

“Not only are we going to be paying high prices and have considerable economic problems, but in addition to that, we're not going to be able to get the fuel when we want it."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video: Gas Prices Could Skyrocket, Expert Says

imagine that. all of a sudden, why do we even have jobs? with the average income of the nation there would be no way in hell to pay for gas, car, house, oh yeah... umm.. food? watch them try to use this for their north american union scheme. make everyone fear, then come up with a solution that would mean giving up our rights for "security"

So glad I live only 3 miles from my job. If I still worked at my last one (60mi one way) I don't think I'd be able to afford it at $4.00 a gal let alone $15.00. Soon it may be time to blow the dust off the bicycle.

The economy would totally collapse before that. It could not support it. Then the stuff would hit the fan. Some bad times a coming

As the price of gas rises, so too does research into practical alternatives. If gas were $12/gallon tomorrow, you could literally expect to see street-legal, overpowered golf carts in Walmart inside of a few months. Let capitalism do its thing, and it will.

And if it doesn't...well, what's wrong with the tried-and-true method that has worked for about ten millenia? Safe, reliable...slow maybe, but reliable. Grow your own oats and you're set. Put a catch bag in back and you've got fertilizer too.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back