Evidendly, innocent until proven guilty does not apply anymore

Yes, I am a legally armed citizen. If ever have to use my weapon in self defense or to defend the life of another, I hope the person I have to fire at is not one of color.

Now days, people are being judged heavily and harshly by the media, not the facts proven by a grand jury. Innocent until proven guilty does not apply. I live in an area that is 70% African American thus, the crime in the area also reflects this.

I know many will disagree with me, but I am so worried that I have gotten to the point of not carrying.
I would rather have my wallet stolen or be dead than go through what some police officers have had to go through in the past few months.

I am glad that the police force in my town reflects the racial ratio here. 70% African American, 25% White and 5% Hispanic. Several of these fine upstanding African American officers are my good friends. I pray for them every day no matter what race they are.

Last edited:
If ever put in a true "Do Or Die" situation I will do. I could care less about your color or anything else about you.
If my life or the life of a loved one is put in danger because of you, Your Dead.

I don`t give a damn what the media says or does, they are not the judge or jury, they are just a bunch of tools that like to run there mouths with out any facts in most cases to prove what they are talking about. I would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six, any day. So, carry on and don`t worry about what the sheep (media) think.

These days, anybody that carries and doesn't have self defense insurance is out of there minds. I live in a very pro gun state, but it doesn't matter. I know a ton of black guys that carry daily and are common sense freedom loving American's, but they are FAR outnumbered by their race bating, sheep, racist counterparts. We need to always prepare for that.

Yes, I am a legally armed citizen. If ever have to use my weapon in self defense or to defend the life of another, I hope the person I have to fire at is not one of color.

Now days, people are being judged heavily and harshly by the media, not the facts proven by a grand jury. Innocent until proven guilty does not apply. I live in an area that is 70% African American thus, the crime in the area also reflects this.

I know many will disagree with me, but I am so worried that I have gotten to the point of not carrying.
I would rather have my wallet stolen or be dead than go through what some police officers have had to go through in the past few months.

I am glad that the police force in my town reflects the racial ratio here. 70% African American, 25% White and 5% Hispanic. Several of these fine upstanding African American officers are my good friends. I pray for them every day no matter what race they are.

Innocent until proven guilty does not exist in this toilet we used to call the USA before the dems got a hold of it and turned it into their playpen ruled by the king with no clothes and his flock of stupid dem lemmings.

Thank you for all of your great responses. I was just about to start carrying again, then I ran across this article.

Link Removed

Don't let that article stop you from carrying. The comments made by the family members of the BG show the mentality of the people we have to deal with. Crime is OK with them, just don't bother to try to defend yourself or someone else while we they are doing their thing. BS! The idiot might turn on you next so nip the problem in the bud!

Thank you for all of your great responses. I was just about to start carrying again, then I ran across this article.

Link Removed

You need to quit worrying about things you are reading online. In this story the good guy took out the scumbag that was committing a strong arm robbery, and now the family is pissing and moaning because he was killed. It shows the mentality of these lower class people.

So, put you damn gun on and carry on, protect your self, and if you do ever have to shoot someone of color, so what. If its a justifiable shooting to protect your self or others then you have nothing to worry about.

I sympathize with your situation. Here in Philly, it's pretty well understood that if you need to use a firearm to defend yourself in the city all bets are off. You are very probably going to be up against a very hostile prosecutor and an equally hostile judge. I have thought the very same thoughts as you. If I were younger, I might reconsider carrying.....too much life left to get ruined, but now, I'm too old to take a beating and to ornery to give a **** about a hostile court system anymore.

Link Removed

So you are going to let the criminals dictate how you will defend yourself if you are placed in a "fear of your life" situation?

That is a shame.

I encourage you to keep the means to defend yourself close at hand, and if someone places you in jeopardy, and has the ability and means to carry out lethal force against you, you have the courage to defend yourself.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back