Everytime I try to post I am told I am not logged in

MPRet

Everytime I try to post I get the response that I am not long and and can not Post I have never log out ... Up until my last post about moving to South Africa if Hillary Clinton wins I have not been able to make a single post censorship?

Sent from my XT1030 using USA Carry mobile app

And now this just proved it because this post posted!!!! Everytime I try to respond to the post about me moving to South Africa if Hillary Clinton wins is blocked... Censorship

I have tried six separate times unsuccessfully to respond to my original post about the movie 13 hours. After a response was given about my post and the fact that went my 2nd Amendment rights are under attack i bail for another country I find it hilarious and suspicious that I am able to make this post but not able to respond to a thread I started about the movie 13 hours!!

I had the same issue in the past, multiple times, in different threads. Sometimes it just worked after a while. Sometimes I had to close the browser. Sometimes, I had to cut a paragraph from my reply or just cut the quoted post.

Try clearing cache and cookies, close and restart your browser, login anew and try replying again. If that doesn't work, write to lukem or calvin and let them know the problem you're having. Sometimes software glitches just happen. I seriously doubt you're being censored.

Blues

I have tried all the above BluesStringer... Still will not let me respond. And to SR9 .. If Hillary Clinton IS watching me I am not that pretty LOL ! hopefully she will be shocked into a stroke LOL

And to prove my point I can respond to this post just fine... But cannot post to my original 13 hours Benghazi post . just saying ... I think there are gremlins in my phone lol :)!

Hillary lost, Obama is almost gone.....I've been practicing saying "Merry Christmas" without fear of being called a racist or some other classification.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back