Everybody Okay on the West Coast?

benzuncle

I hope all y'all are okay out there on the Left Coast. I see that huge system is headed east and the Rockies are next. Sgt. Sig: Don't lose that new 1911 in a snowbank while you're out shoveling the white stuff! ;)

Dang Nabbit

Dang if we here in northern Utah aren't starting to see that storm right now. I got up early to head out to the range this morning for some shooting work. Upon opening the curtain I noticed the snow was coming down fairly hard. Sort of hard to shoot the target if its covered by a snow bank by the time you get around to shooting it. I hope everyone down there in the Nevada areas survived the subsequent floods. Looks like the bigginings of a good storm thus far.

I hope all y'all are okay out there on the Left Coast. I see that huge system is headed east and the Rockies are next. Sgt. Sig: Don't lose that new 1911 in a snowbank while you're out shoveling the white stuff! ;)

You know, I actually was shoveling snow while CCW! :eek: My back sure is sore. But my Smithy is secure and safe, no worries bro! :D

I remember it snowed here once in 89...everyone still talks about it. We got an inch, and they shut the schools down for two days. People thought the world was ending. We made a snowball and put it in the freezer, because it was so amazing.

"What's this white slushy stuff? It's the end! THE END OF THE WORLD, I TELL YOU!" :D

Wow I almost forgot

I forgot about the winter of 89. That certainly tops the list still. This winter is no where near yet, but its still warming up so who knows. We need snow in the mountains, but people certainly don't need the floods and outages. Smart carry never treats me wrong while shoveling snow. Hope no one got too wet down south.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back