Every Day Carry..... What Do You Carry?

Lc9

I carry a Ruger LC9 with laser and a Desantis IWB holster with an extra magazine. I also use Hornady Critical Defense rounds for everyday carry.

Carry my Ruger KLCR .357mag.loaded with Speer Gold Dot .357mag.125gr. Or CorBon DPX .357mag.125gr. and a 5rd. Bianchi SS, a Coast Professional Knife, wallet (with all necessary paperwork), and most of the time also a Blackthorne Cane.

i have some cheap switch blades and a small folding knife but am looking for a good tactical knife but wow the prices for a knife !!!!!!! also looking for a good tactical flashlight but again the prices are outrageous for stuff like thats

Link Removed $65.39 shipped, good steel. Easy simple design.

My wife and oldest Grand Daughter carry one

Link Removed

Link Removed $29.49 shipped. 154 lumens on two AA batteries

The wife and I both carry one.

Link Removed

Every day carry? A brace of Glock 26's.. one open carry the other as a BUG plus some covert video+audio recorders. I do not carry a knife of any kind... not even a multi tool that has a blade in it.

A word of caution about knives to anyone in Michigan... Michigan "preemption" law (MCL 123.1102) says (paraphrased) that no municipality can enact or enforce any gun ordinances more strict than State gun laws so guns are safe from local gun bans/restrictions but.... it's a whole different story for knives because there isn't any knife "preemption" law.

So that means any city, county, township, town, whistle stop, can enact and enforce knife bans/ordinances more strict than State knife laws and jack you up for any blade of any size... even that jack knife your dad gave you when you were 8yrs old and carried in your pocket to clean your fingernails with ever since. And it is up to YOU to know what the knife ordinances are for where ever you happen to be... or are going to be.

Anyway that was just a FYI.... please return to the discussion.

It's the same in Florida, one has to know the local ordinances concerning knives.

Depends on the day, g36 hybrid holster wallet, 2 knives, sogzilla and a small gerber, extra mag, and phone. Sometimes I carry my pf9 as a backup instead of a spare mag, and for very very deep cover just the pf9.

My EDC is a Taurus tcp 738, 380 acp. I use a # 0 Black hawk IWB holster. Also I carry a smith & Wesson ck5 pocket knife.

Let me be the first to add:

S&W j-frame (in the pocket, mostly); and/or
Beretta Nano + spare mag IWB.

And Altoids Curiously Strong/Ginger. The Altoids are single action; firearms are double action.

Link Removed Link Removed

My every day carry, and I do carry everyday, is a Sig Sauer P239 SAS Gen 2, which has a Crimson Trace Laser, in an Alessi CQC/S OWB holster. This is the most comfortable holster I have found and I do not like IWB carry. Too hard to access and I can always dress to carry OWB,

I also carry an extra magazine, or sometimes two, on the opposite side as well as a SOG Tanto folding knife.

My Px4 in .40 S&W usually. Sometime's my 1911. If I'm ever in an open carry situation it'll be my S&W 500, the heck with the weight .

EDC is a Ruger P95 in either a IWB or OWB depending on what I'm wearing, spare mag, Smith and Wesson folder clipped to right front pocket, wallet, keys and cell phone.

My Px4 in .40 S&W usually. Sometime's my 1911. If I'm ever in an open carry situation it'll be my S&W 500, the heck with the weight .
Here in Oklahoma, we cannot carry anything larger than .45. And Open Carry starts on November 1, so be sure and don't Open Carry that big hogleg here in Oklahoma.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back