Every Day Carry..... What Do You Carry?

Depends on climate, but, either my TCP, M&P9c, or(as of late) my PT1911 AR. Wallet, keys, phone, pocket knife... when I'm carrying my TCP(usually), my M&P9c is under the front seat with a total of four(12rd) mags. My truck always has at least one knife, surefire, two gallons of water, gallon bag of MRE side items, first-aid kit, wool blanket, zip-ties, duct tape, motor oil, bungie-cords, cargo straps/tie-downs, tarp, and a walkie.

When I travel, I bring my 72hr bag containing everything I'll need to survive three days in the bush(typical BoB stuff). It also has my SU-16B and six 20rd mags/two 10rd mags, as well as my BUG(Llama 380) w/ three 7rd mags & one 50rd box of ammo.

I carry an M&P.40c, Galco paddle holster, Leatherman Wave, Lenser LED flashlight, my CPL and wallet. With all the home invasion these days I carry at home as well as when I leave home.

During times of extreme heat, I use a Beretta Tomcat and spare mag but most of the year it's either a Para P.13 and a spare mag or a Rossi 720 and a pair of speedloaders (3 in the winter, they balance the keys and cell phone out well in the coat pockets), a Case Barlow or a SOG Twitch II in my front pocket, a CRKT M-14 or a SOG Pentagon II in my off side pocket (I grew up East Alabama Redneck so I carry 2 knives- one to work with and one to fight with), wallet, cell phone and can of Copenhagen :)secret:the last one is important- ever get tobacco juice in your eye? Could be a tactical advantage in a hand to hand situation:lol:).

I don't carry a flashlight or BUG. I've got 2 flashlights in the truck and if I get into a situation where I need another gun it'll be a long gun not a pistol.

Glock 26, Raven Concealment holster, spare mag in Bladetech carrier. Spyderco knife with wave opener, Surefire light, Iphone, and wallet - most days. When I have to get dressed up (tucked in shirt) I switch to a Kahr PM9 carried in the pocket with Sticky Holster. Spare mag in Sticky Holster carrier in other pocket.

My edc is my gen 4 glock 30 sf in a soft armor iwb holster without the thumb break extra mag leatherman mut wallet with ccw permit dl and conc

Wallet
iPhone
Spyderco Endura 4
Ruger LC9 in a smart carry
Keys
Chapstick (tactical edition)

Days off I carry a Glock 19c or 22 in a Bianchi OWB, Glock sport holster, and my favorite holster, Tommy Theis hybrid.

If I am O/C'ing a Glock 21SF in a Safariland ALS.
If I am carrying concealed, a Ruger SR40c in a Crossbreed Supertuck.
With either, a S&W 642 in an Uncle Mikes pocket holster as a BUG.

I carry a Ruger LCR .357 either in a Don Hume IWB holster or in a Mitch Rosen for the LCR OWB holster.

My EDC

Here's my EDC:

1. Sig P229 at 4 o'clock (40 S&W Hornady Critical Defense)
2. Desantis Sof-Tuck Holster
3. Spyderco Delica in right front pocket
4. Zebra Telescopic Pen next to the knife
5. iPhone inside the right pocket
6. Fenix PD-22 flashlight in my left front pocket.
7. Keys, wallet inside my left front pocket

I carry a keltec pf9 iwb in warm weather or a Glock 27 when it cools down in a shoulder holster once in a while I will carry a keltec 3at 380 iwb

I carry my Walther PPS 9mm w/ an N82 tactical holster mainly during the hot summer months. When it cools down I'll switch to my Glock 36 in a N82 tactical pro model holster.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back